Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck white knights

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
you can find them everywhere however their caves are mostly on the livestreams of any foid. everytime i go there to troll the sluts, you have 20 white knights attack me and then you have the foid smirk thinking shes a queen having all these idiots defending her. i would slaughter a white knight and feel no remorse.

No worse thing than a cuck acting like he's morally better than you. Even though i wouldn't even consider him to be a man.

No worse thing than a cuck acting like he's morally better than you. Even though i wouldn't even consider him to be a man.
They are soyboy faggot, I wish cancer onto them all

I fucking hate witheknigjts but they are everywhere now. It seems like every male these days is a whiteknight

White knight is basically a variant of cuck.

I don't get it, other than being a foid why do people watch their livestreams? They're shit at videogames and everything, they mostly just talk on their stream or try to be funny and all of the cucks blindly follow them it's fucking annoying

I don't get it, other than being a foid why do people watch their livestreams? They're shit at videogames and everything, they mostly just talk on their stream or try to be funny and all of the cucks blindly follow them it's fucking annoying
Because the gay soyboys think they will get laid if they defend M lady

twitch foids are waste of time tbh