Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck you fakecels

tomi45bg

tomi45bg

Recruit
★★★
“HaS a GiRl eVeR lIkEd YoU?” Bro fuck you seriously. They don’t even know that I exist. I might as well be a ghost at this point.

“HaS a GiRl eVeR lIkEd YoU?” Bro fuck you seriously. They don’t even know that I exist. I might as well be a ghost at this point.
Huh?

I AM GOING TO RESURRECT MAJAPAHIT EMPIRE AND START EXECUTING CUCKS AND NORMFAGGOTS VIA IMPALEMENT DEATH TO ALL CUCKS

Man, only teens ask this questions. Let they be, for fuck's sake.

Fakecels posting if a girls has liked you.

Fakecels posting if a girls has liked you.
Never happened. I do not know what it feels a woman smiles to you. SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I wondered if I could create chemistry with once, but that person preferred taller males and had one that she couldn't immediately date since he was taken.

I wondered if I could create chemistry with once, but that person preferred taller males and had one that she couldn't immediately date since he was taken.
I’m invisible to all women so can’t relate

I ve never talked to a non blood related woman for more than 5 minutes and in 21

Ok GrAYcel

I’m invisible to all women so can’t relate

No, I meant as in I've never had any conversation or chat with that person. She sat near a tall Italian male.