Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to fuck and impregnate a turkish or arab girl

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
I dont know why but I dream often about this one turkish curvy girl. I want to fuck her from behind. She was supposed to lie on her side on the bed and I would lie down behind her and fuck her like that. I don't know why I find them so hot but at the moment I have a strong preference for Latinas, Turkish, Arab. Even if they wear a hijab it turns me on a lot. Pajeetas are often very hot too but I scared that they steal something because gypsy culture lol..

I dont know why but I dream often about this one turkish curvy girl. I want to fuck her from behind. She was supposed to lie on her side on the bed and I would lie down behind her and fuck her like that. I don't know why I find them so hot but at the moment I have a strong preference for Latinas, Turkish, Arab. Even if they wear a hijab it turns me on a lot. Pajeetas are often very hot too but I scared that they steal something because gypsy culture lol..
Same. Just to show dominance to these subhuman cockroaches.

I always dreamed of having sex with a Kurdish YPG girls.

It was my dirty fantasy tbh.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q48E-F8uhoA

KurdishGf

Same. Just to show dominance to these subhuman cockroaches.
not because of that but I they often dress so hot. I dont know why but they have something different and that makes them so hot. I cant describe its difficult

not because of that but I they often dress so hot. I dont know why but they have something different and that makes them so hot. I cant describe its difficult
In my opinion there's nothing special about them. They just look like Muslim Latinas.

In my opinion there's nothing special about them. They just look like Muslim Latinas.
they have often a strong body and very curvy. whites often flat as fuck. just look like polish grandmas look like

time for u to jbwmaxx

I want a middle Eastern/Arab hoejabi foid to impregnate

they have often a strong body and very curvy. whites often flat as fuck. just look like polish grandmas look like
That's not true. White women have the biggest tits according to many reputable studies. Non-white women (unless they're black, take that @DarkStarDown ) are generally boneless and fatless.

When I was going to school I had a crush on a Turkish girl Ozgii she was so fucking cute man she wore a pony-tail and so cuteee

I had 1 class when I was seating next to her it was the highlight of the week for me in my otherwise shitty life.

Yeah I like arab foids. But I'm going for filipinas instead no choice I am not a rich arab oil king...

That's not true. White women have the biggest tits according to many reputable studies. Non-white women (unless they're black, take that @DarkStarDown ) are generally boneless and fatless.
but many of them are not that curvy.

Do you also want to eat kebab while fucking her?

I want to impregnate Margot Robbie's womb.

I want her chad factory womb to TRANSMUTE my subhuman genetics into Chadlite/Chad genes :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

Her womb should BELONG to incels. She should be the one who birthes incels children so our children won't suffer the same fate of being ugly like us.

View attachment 1106614
I want to impregnate Margot Robbie's womb.

I want her chad factory womb to TRANSMUTE my subhuman genetics into Chadlite/Chad genes :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

Her womb should BELONG to incels. She should be the one who birthes incels children so our children won't suffer the same fate of being ugly like us.
lick GIF

MENA women are highly underrated.

I'm somehow turned on by those arab and turkish foids too. I want to fuck an iraqi, saudi arabian or kurdish foid.

Same but not impregnate

Me too bro. Me too.

You reminded me of the turk egirl I would jerk off to around 2018 (I swear she appeared less cringe and better looking back then)

Screenshot 2024 03 31 23 51 36 526 edit cominstagramandroid
Screenshot 2024 03 31 23 47 33 946 edit cominstagramandroid
I was less addicted back then and didn't need a lot

The classic Arab foids are not my thing

my dad had kids with a turkish woman :feelshaha: