Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck you, I haven't eaten in 2 weeks.

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
Fuck you whoever had the fucking stillborn baby vlogging parents as their sig (with the begotten gif avatar), literally watched one of their vids and haven't eaten for 2 weeks, I am beginning to look like christian bail from the machinist, fucking hell. I dunno how to fix this. I get put off food by every little thing.

Dude, I have been doing the same thing, please don't try to do it for more than 3 days. You need to eat something. Don't hurt your body like this, there are better ways to cope. I like sweet potato fries or yam fries and more. Food is good. You need food in your body, otherwise your head gets fucked up.

If you are trying to lose weight, just get a threadmill and start running regularly..we need to stay alive to fight.

satoshisacuck said:
Dude, I have been doing the same thing, please don't try to do it for more than 3 days. You need to eat something. Don't hurt your body like this, there are better ways to cope. I like sweet potato fries or yam fries and more. Food is good. You need food in your body, otherwise your head gets fucked up.

If you are trying to lose weight, just get a threadmill and start running regularly..we need to stay alive to fight.

no man, i am literally like 130lbs and 6'0ft, it isnt a choice, i genuinely believe i have some sort of mental disorder where if i see a gorey picture i associate it with food when im about to eat it and cannot eat, ive been doing nothing but drinking coke and taking nibbles of chocolate then spitting it out

i tried looking it up but i cannot find anything similar

Dude please, see a nutritionist or something, lots of countries have free healthcare. You are better than this. If you eat a bit more, you won't be scrawny. There are so many benefits to having a healthy weight, such as a better mindset to fight normies/chads and other degenerates that keep ruining this world.

Maybe try drinking more milk please? Maybe get on soylent or something. There are also protein shakes and meal replacement meals that you can sign up for, if you see a doctor they can put on a plan.

Please you are better than this, my problems are purely mental and I can stop anytime I want, I have good control of what I do, but I know the pain that is associated with not eating.

Do you watch anime or manga? I can show you some cool food manga or anime that can help you understand yourself a bit better.

satoshisacuck said:
Dude please, see a nutritionist or something, lots of countries have free healthcare. You are better than this. If you eat a bit more, you won't be scrawny. There are so many benefits to having a healthy weight, such as a better mindset to fight normies/chads and other degenerates that keep ruining this world.

Maybe try drinking more milk please? Maybe get on soylent or something. There are also protein shakes and meal replacement meals that you can sign up for, if you see a doctor they can put on a plan.

Please you are better than this, my problems are purely mental and I can stop anytime I want, I have good control of what I do, but I know the pain that is associated with not eating.

Do you watch anime or manga? I can show you some cool food manga or anime that can help you understand yourself a bit better.

Nah, I am not a fan of anime or manga. I was really hoping this would just blow over, as it usually does, but it's gone on for 2+ weeks now and am losing weight rapidly, if it continues till the end of the month I'll see a professional.

Please do you have someone that you can tell? Like are you living with your family or have any roommates? This might be fucking related to cancer or some shit man, you could have a disease and not know it. Please see a doctor, you can do this. If anyone else is reading this, please encourage him to fix this before he faints or falls down some staircases. I gotta go studycel for a bit, so I can't keep telling you what to do.

People please reply to this thread telling him to see a doctor, he might legit have something. But I think its probably just mental. Drink lots of water, and atleast try to drink milk if anything. Heck, order meal replacement stuff if you have the money, that stuff is vegan or generic and isn't grotesque if anything.

Do you have any favourite foods? How about cheese pizza? A freshly baked cheese pizza is heavenly.
@idkwattodowithlife

satoshisacuck said:
Please do you have someone that you can tell? Like are you living with your family or have any roommates? This might be fucking related to cancer or some shit man, you could have a disease and not know it. Please see a doctor, you can do this. If anyone else is reading this, please encourage him to fix this before he faints or falls down some staircases. I gotta go studycel for a bit, so I can't keep telling you what to do.

People please reply to this thread telling him to see a doctor, he might legit have something. But I think its probably just mental. Drink lots of water, and atleast try to drink milk if anything. Heck, order meal replacement stuff if you have the money, that stuff is vegan or generic and isn't grotesque if anything.

Nope. No one to talk about it with, I'll go check up with a doctor if this 'phase' doesn't pass, I don't think I'll feint since I'm quite used to being underweight. Gl with the studying boyo, ty for the advice, I shall follow through with it :D

You could try something liquid calories and eat foods you enjoy man, however I'm not sure if you're poor, or something...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back