Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fuck you lanklet haters

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
JBT is trash. height means nothing without looks and NT

Yes; all 3, as well as race, work in conjunction with each other to determine attractiveness, whether you're actually truecel-tier, and your overall treatment and experiences on life... :feelshehe:

Obviously a 5'10 7/10 mogs a 6'2 3/10, but what's more annoying is when tallcels start to claim ridiculous cope such as 6'2 actually somehow being "average", especially when they live in basically 98% of all places worldwide; I'm fine with them being here if truly incel unless they start spouting that type of rhetoric. :feelsclown:

Yes; all 3, as well as race, work in conjunction with each other to determine attractiveness, whether you're actually truecel-tier, and your overall treatment and experiences on life... :feelshehe:

Obviously a 5'10 7/10 mogs a 6'2 3/10, but what's more annoying is when tallcels start to claim ridiculous cope such as 6'2 actually somehow being "average", especially when they live in basically 98% of all places worldwide; I'm fine with them being here if truly incel unless they start spouting that type of rhetoric. :feelsclown:
your the only guy who responds to me. I'm invisible

How tall are you