Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck you, Pedocels

Chill the out boyos. tbh im more so pissed you pedocels ruined my night of sleep with a terrjble dream. I hope tonight is better.
did you get raped in your dream

What do you consider pedo?
This tbh. I rarely see people talking about wanting to fuck 12 year olds. I've seen people make arguments regarding the sexuality of young girls, which is not the same as being a pedophile.

This tbh. I rarely see people talking about wanting to fuck 12 year olds. I've seen people make arguments regarding the sexuality of young girls, which is not the same as being a pedophile.
16 is completely fine and I don't see why people make a big deal about it

thats whats wrong with society it fails to acknowledge that different people develop at different rates if a girl is 15 and shes developed and looks 18 why is it wrong to be attracted to her
its not wrong if they're fully developed that's just human nature to be attracted, it's wrong when you try and act on it because their brain is still not fully developed. 18 year old body, 15 year old mind and THAT should be where you don't want to act on it because they're mentally so young and still a child. if that turns someone on that's where the true problem lies it's fucked up.

Going to prison for posting on a forum