Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over fuck I'm old

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
for the past two days I slept sitting in a car and on the desk of my office, I went back home nothing was wrong just a little neck pain

today, I woke up with a stiff neck and an unbearable pain, I can't turn my neck to any side. I searched online for what I can do and it told me you should apply ice first then wait and apply heat. I doubt that will work. every step I make or movement I'm in severe pain, I'm afraid I will end up paralyzed I can't move from the pain man I can't.

I got fucking old this is the first time this happened to me in my life and it's fucking horrible. isn't it enough that I'm ugly
shit now I have to deal with a bad spine. over

There are no help depression, stress and lack of any intimacy will do it for you. My entire body hurts every single day.

@Emba you're the only oldcel whom I'm sure went through this shit

Why are you sleeping in your car or in the office? Are you homeless?

Why are you sleeping in your car or in the office? Are you homeless?
I was tired mang I was tired from busting my ass at work everyday so I took little naps while sitting in a car or put my head on the desk and slept

somebody help please I can't movez walk or sit without pain.
I can't turn my neck
I can't mang help the pain is unbearable

Its probably a muscle strain not something serious like my case.

Buy voltaren cream and use it on the painful side, buy muscerol 3 and take two pills everyday for 2 weeks.

Drink alot of water and i mean alot because muscerol makes u dry.

Thats it.

Deep relief cream

What's your age?

Its probably a muscle strain not something serious like my case.

Buy voltaren cream and use it on the painful side, buy muscerol 3 and take two pills everyday for 2 weeks.

Drink alot of water and i mean alot because muscerol makes u dry.

Thats it.
me mom injected my ass with something in the gluteus maximus Idk what that is but it helped a bit, probably injectable voltaren.

also sprayed my neck with cramp spray.

I also took neurogesic I believe you're familiar with those tablets

I am currently drinking a lot of water hope that helps mang

Last edited:
wearing a spongy neck collar rn

:feelscomfy: <- me after I get paralyzed (will ldar for the rest of my life unironically)

I'm 26 mang but I feel 46 I'm not that old but I'm balding and get old people problems all the time.
Start lifting weights.

Start lifting weights.
tried that 3 times over 9 months each got no gains only stress and frustration from seeing 16 yo zoomers and 60 yo boomers lifting more than me in thier first week
genetic trash

tried that 3 times over 9 months each got no gains only stress and frustration from seeing 16 yo zoomers and 60 yo boomers lifting more than me in thier first week
genetic trash
Dont lift anything before u are cured

it's just fascinating how a couple sessions of sleeping in a car on a bumpy road or on my desk can fuck me up easily like this

Dont lift anything before u are cured
ye ye im chillin :feelscomfy:
but I got work tomorrow
its an office desk job no lift involved but I gotta be careful sitting and standing
gonna go to work wearing a collar

I just hope I get better today

ye ye im chillin :feelscomfy:
but I got work tomorrow
its an office desk job no lift involved but I gotta be careful sitting and standing
gonna go to work wearing a collar

I just hope I get better today
I used to wear that collar 10 years ago.

Dont sleep wearing it

I used to wear that collar 10 years ago.

Dont sleep wearing it
yeah I only wear it sitting or standing not sleeping or laying down I changed my bed too rn I sleep on those medical pillows whatever they're called
thanks carrot gobler

yeah I only wear it sitting or standing not sleeping or laying down I changed my bed too rn I sleep on those medical pillows whatever they're called
thanks carrot gobler
Good work mang

just wait until 40plus. 26 is prime.

@Emba you're the only oldcel whom I'm sure went through this shit
Yes, I lived in car, van, and even bicycle. And, ofc, on foot. And under bridges... Behind dumpsters... Abandoned houses are my favorite!
I can't turn my neck
I became a alcoholism to deal with it.
not gonna wait mang im sui-ing at 30 that life's horrible
I said that too

Yes, I lived in car, van, and even bicycle. And, ofc, on foot. And under bridges... Behind dumpsters... Abandoned houses are my favorite!

I became a alcoholism to deal with it.

I said that too
:feelsrope::feelscry:

I can't turn my neck
Apply for social security benefits if you can, for now get a doc, and take some pain killers

Apply for social security benefits if you can, for now get a doc, and take some pain killers
like wellfare yeah I want to do that tbh
luckily I got better :whitepill: