Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FUCK

• Thread starter retardedsubhuman
  • Start date
retardedsubhuman

retardedsubhuman

★★★
I JUST CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE MAN. being ignored by women and people in general is fucking worst feeling. imagine being invisible even if there are 5 people only. :feels:

Be grateful you're invisible, better than being glared at/ mocked by every other person.

I JUST CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE MAN. being ignored by women and people in general is fucking worst feeling. imagine being invisible even if there are 5 people only. :feels:
Your not alone man, Ive been ignored my whole life, Dudes i wanted to be friends with and females i wanted to date, TFW no friends or GF

Your not alone man, Ive been ignored my whole life, Dudes i wanted to be friends with and females i wanted to date, TFW no friends or GF
yeah living alone is rough. havent had any relationships or anything yet. i dont even know how to talk to girls anymore