Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL FUCKIN INCELS

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7FnHa8vn_k

Yeah Elliot is a little fucked up with his christian imbecil shit and those :redpill: piece of shit alfa attitude and claiming man equals XYZ, but I laugh when Greg claims women shouldn't be treated differently than men. Comment section :feelsokman: pure normie diarrhea

i mostly watch elliot for his crazy videos where hes constantly spazzing out and yelling like hes possessed

[UWSL]I was snooping on ITcucks for the first time earlier and guess who I saw talking about rape or something [/UWSL]:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:. I actually watched this guy a year ago in my redpill phase but I was too subhuman for his advice to get me any bitches. I do get disrespected less though.

Fuck, he sounds like he’s castrated

Yt comment section is gay and soy af even worse than that of reddit, I never look at comments unless it's a blackpill video
The comments on those random feminist videos would even make a cuck feel like ER. They’re honestly worse than ig or shittok.

The comment sorting is also shit, the most liked comments are not the top ones
Same with instagram
Tiktok is better

Btw there's no platform left for the left to conquer, in 2022 they rule and police the whole internet, it's basically a colossal hivemind with anomalies like us
Yeah they’re all propaganda platforms for the nwo and tiktok is literally a foreign psyop (at least it’s full of jbs). YT is DOGSHIT at this point their workplaces are obviously infested with cucks and foids.