Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fucking a fat chick isn't that much of a problem to me.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
As long as they arent obese.
I was smocking weed today with a couple of friends and this girl tagged along, she was fat but had a nice ass and big breasts.
I really wanted to fuck her at that moment.
I wouldn't refuse the chance to fuck a fat girl like that.
I definitely prefer skinnier girls still.

I'd take a thick girl over a bag of bones any day of the week.

ik what you mean, my professor in uni for one of my courses is a thicc milf, she is over weight but her fat is stored in her ass and boobs, even tho she has a 4/10 face her body haloes her, not to mention fake up and tight jeans

iiiTeMpeR said:
ik what you mean, my professor in uni for one of my courses is a thicc milf, she is over weight but her fat is stored in her ass and boobs, even tho she has a 4/10 face her body haloes her, not to mention fake up and tight jeans
That's exactly how that girls fat was stored, all on tits and ass, the rest of her body was thiccc.

You are a volcel if you don't fuck fatties. They probably spew milk from their buttholes but who cares?

Did a blue pilled bragger from 2014 hack your account? Smoking weed, having friends and also coping with bullshit like "I would fuck a 0/10" spoiler alert: you would be puking so much you couldn't even begin

Fat ppl are degenerates.