Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking brutal... do not look!

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
This guy bullies an incel for 12 years.

e7d4gJF.png

Some things he did:
  • Destroyed my $4,000 Modulus guitar
  • Mocked and teased me everyday for over a decade
  • Left me behind during a school clubs' trip to California, had to walk several miles back to the hotel
  • Pushed me down a flight of stairs
  • His parents are rich as fuck

This life wasn't designed for beta sub6 men.

If you are bullied, it's over (most of the time). That kid will never have a chance except maybe going ER and cementing his name.

This guy bullies an incel for 12 years.

e7d4gJF.png

And you are the pussy who let it happen. You have every tool at your disposal to erase this nigger's life but you are so 'secure' in your own nightmare of a life you don't have what it takes to ruin everything about him because it will catch you too. So? If he really destroyed your life; you have nothing to lose.

The Bully obviously had a better personality

Only the weak are bullied. Incel or not, you can wield a baseball bat and one hard whack in the face of the bully will stop that shit dead in its tracks. Ideally do it where it will cause most humiliation for said bully.

I'd go ER over a 4K guitar.

This is why I approve of going ER. Fuck this world. Take as many Chad, Stacies and normies as possible. We are at war

And you are the pussy who let it happen. You have every tool at your disposal to erase this nigger's life but you are so 'secure' in your own nightmare of a life you don't have what it takes to ruin everything about him because it will catch you too. So? If he really destroyed your life; you have nothing to lose.

this tbh

how the fuck are you an incel with a 4000$ guitar?

Dude if you let your self get pushed around thats kind of your own fault too. I am incel yet if someone did that shit id sure as fuck have took a swung at him by then. I have done it many times to chad and normie douche bags growing up yeah sometimes i got my ass kicked but theyd at least have a bloody nose. And one time chad actually needed a bag of ice for his head, after he threw a football at my head I threw one back and he came at me and I managed to get one good hit before he threw me down but people seen him with a bag of ice holding his head after and no one picked on me after that

imagine going through all of that and not attempting to murder him

bullies are more successful with foids this has been proven time and time again. literally all the bullies who tormented me during my formative years have gfs ( atleast the ones i have seen in my town ).

Also once again proving how fucked up foids are ( and sadistic ), im just glad my education is far behind me , worst years of my life.

atleast with rotting and wageslaving i dont have to worry about needless violence.

Roasties in the comments section are defending the bully Chad because they want his seed. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I'm not endorsing illegal activities, but if something has to happen, at least you know in which direction it must happen.

The only serious option is to equalize this bs. Make them regret it, even if it cost you everything

Let justice be done though the heavens fall

He looks ugly. Probably running rich + body game
Dude if you let your self get pushed around thats kind of your own fault too. I am incel yet if someone did that shit id sure as fuck have took a swung at him by then. I have done it many times to chad and normie douche bags growing up yeah sometimes i got my ass kicked but theyd at least have a bloody nose. And one time chad actually needed a bag of ice for his head, after he threw a football at my head I threw one back and he came at me and I managed to get one good hit before he threw me down but people seen him with a bag of ice holding his head after and no one picked on me after that
This. Don't be a pussy. Dish out what you're served

Thank you. Now you just reminded me of the reason why I have to constantly do knuckle push-ups and sit ups. So I be ready for guys like him...

tell us his name op. he will regret his actions towards a fellow incel.

I would love to chop up this fag and put him in the freezer so I can cook him up and feed him to his parents at a BBQ.

OP don't worry you were meant for greatER things.

If this faggot let him do this to him with no reprisal then I'd probably bully him too

"Well seeing as how you post on Incels.me, you deserve it! I hope you kill yourself!"
-The 300 lb hambeast known as u/board_gaming
CHOose to MAke a diffEReNCe today!
OP don't worry you were meant for greatER things.
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
I would love to chop up this fag and put him in the freezer so I can cook him up and feed him to his parents at a BBQ.
You'll have to find a horse to trick him with (so you can get his parents), but luckily @FeminismsCancer has plenty you can borrow!
This is why I approve of going ER. Fuck this world. Take as many Chad, Stacies and normies as possible. We are at war
INCELISTAN ZINDABAD! :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Last edited:
If you called him on the phone and asked him to apologize, would he?

"Well seeing as how you post on Incels.me, you deserve it! I hope you kill yourself!"
-The 300 lb hambeast known as u/board_gaming
CHOose to MAke a diffEReNCe today!

:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

You'll have to find a horse to trick him with (so you can get his parents), but luckily @FeminismsCancer has plenty you can borrow!

INCELISTAN ZINDABAD! :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
What's the importance of a horse in this context?

What's the importance of a horse in this context?
(South park joke)
You need something to mislead him with (make it look like you're training the horse to bite his dick off), so he'll send his parents down to get it. When the farmer (@FeminismsCancer) sees this, he has every right to shoot the parents to protect his land and property.

Would hypothetically acid attack him in a self-defense situation

To all the faggots saying he allowed his bully to torment him, remember many incels are burdened with shit parents who taught us learned helplessness. It wasn’t until I moved away from the cucks did I finally start sticking up for myself and take self defense classes.

I hope these two decide to visit a war torn third world country for the “experience”. Would love for them to expERience other cultures.

lmao @ letting that happen to you and doing fucking nothing about it.

ha ha ha ha ha ha nah nah nah nah nah nah i made you eat your child
hqdefault.jpg

lol why is everyone focusing on the guitar -- it couldve been a gift, inherited, won, found, pawn shop, traded for, etc lol

WTF!? How do you let someone blatantly break your $4000 dollar guitar and not beat the living fuck out of him!?

future ER here tbh
ElliotRodger 580 1

Go ER/Full Minassian on him.
I mean, I want to be careful with what I say as I said something that got me banned last week, I have recently come to the conclusion that while I have not quite had anything as bad as the individual in this post describes happen to me, I have accepted in the possibly near future that I am probably going to violently harm someone. No, I'm not going to go full ER and shoot up a bunch of people, I'm not going to plow into a bunch of people like Minassian. I feel it in me. It's always been there. No, the wrong person is going to try and screw me over, probably over something petty, cause I deal with alot very petty people, don't believe maturity bullshit, or bully me or fight me. And I'm going to go after them or like find where they live in retaliation, and like break there legs with a crowbar or baseball bat and then kick them with steel toed boots and break some ribs or worse.

I have had some previously bad episodes in my past. Esp. due alcohol use and people, as they say, silly drunk people and violent drunk people don't mix. You try to be smart, you try to be reasonable, you try to be fair, you try to be patient. You try to be there for others. And like, one little thing and they turn on you. Well, I can turn too if need be. I can and will hit back 10 times harder. Ignoring/"turning the other cheek" bullshit doesn't work. You deal with people like the one described or the type of people I deal with, and you realize there is only one solution when all others have been exhausted. And that is violent retribution. I am not saying go after random people, I am not saying lose your shit over every single stupid little thing. I am saying, if need be, stand up for yourself and do it if need be. I mean, after all, that is what they say to do to be a man and not take any shit. Well, give them a taste of their own medicine.

I'm not going to get into too much detail so as not to overbore or detail or give away where I am, but where I live and work, there is a, call it a classism, call it eliteism, call it an entitlement amongst these people I deal with. The city/area I am in, has this attitude/mentality of I can say whatever I want to you, no matter how mean or unfair or petty over something stupid like a little mistake,and you'd better not say anything back cause I am "stronger" and "that's the order of things" and "I have the money you don't". And they well treat your emotional response like you have no right to say or feel that way. Am I making sense? Well, one day, me or someone is going to set them right. There's this me me me me me mentality amongst them. I had a rough day a bit so this is all coming out. But like I said, I can see myself striking back.
Like why doesn't this guy go and break this guys legs? Seriously.

Last edited:
(South park joke)
You need something to mislead him with (make it look like you're training the horse to bite his dick off), so he'll send his parents down to get it. When the farmer (@FeminismsCancer) sees this, he has every right to shoot the parents to protect his land and property.
Kek I'm not a farmer and don't own my own horses.

Girls don´t care if their boyfriend bullies another person and destroys his life, it´s attractive for them because it´s alpha and girls are sadistic beasts that take pleasure in others pain. I remember ER wrote about it in his manifesto about being bullied when he started high school but I can´t remember exactly what he wrote, maybe someone else can?

The guy is no Chad. Legit looks like an ugly normie who gymcelled out a little.

Oompa loompa doompety doo
Life isn't fair it's sad but it's true