Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel fucking modern games and movies

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
modern western media in general all hollywoodized, formulated bullshit. identical acting, everything the same. has seeped into games and most of them have shitty generic stories. and modern games all have the same boring shitty mechanics like crafting. just started playing horizon zero dawn and got a couple other games. crafting is garbage

guys i got an epic idea for a new game

you start out crafting an axe and then you fight some zombies and we gotta include a battle royale
guys this is a million dollar idea, hurry up and buy the stock unity assets

guys i got an epic idea for a new game

you start out crafting an axe and then you fight some zombies and we gotta include a battle royale
guys this is a million dollar idea, hurry up and buy the stock unity assets
diz new gaem luuks gud
No brain activity a 0 cb 28796852

diz new gaem luuks gud
View attachment 41414
oh shit i almost forgot to add micro-transactions and shitty knife skins
also we'd better shoehorn in some sort of pseudo-philosophical shit and nerdy sci-fi references and easter eggs

get the DMC HD collection or DMC4:SE

make sure to get an m rating but have barely any blood
also make sure to be politically correct to not hurt feelings
also we can't forget a cast of one-dimensional and stereotypical characters
oh yes it has to be PC, not a single slur or insult should be uttered throughout the game unless it's directed at a FUCKING WHITE MALE
then of course, you go to the multiplayer lobby and there's a 12 year old screaming NIGGER into his mic every 5 goddamn seconds