Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i hate the modern and centralized internet

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
i can't look for information in google because it's hard to find answers to any question there, it used to be easy in the past
it used to be possible to find quick and easy answers to stupid questions, or to find movies just by using the description of the movie.

there is no free speech anywhere, you can't be rude or vent in those massive websites like facebook or tiktok or reddit
i can't even do inverse picture search, why?

youtube is a pile of shit, 99% of the content is hidden for some reason, and its algorithm recommends you the same videos over and over and over again until the topic becomes tiresome and boring.

is there any alternative to google? any alternative to browse youtube without its algorithm becoming a terrible impediment? i want to watch all those videos with less than 400 views!!

neet-gif.35101

now it is more difficult to find piracy, because there are stupid people who prefer to pay for video games or watch movies on netflix, when they could download the roms for free on the internet

Last edited:
just wait until you need a digital ID to even access the internet

And it’s filled with niggER speak and bots

Also If you look up something like let’s say 9/11 or columbine all you’ll find will be state approved mainstream sources.

The powerful control everything you can/'t see. Use duckduckgo instead of Google. With Youtube there's no solution, just spend more time finding something.

total surveillance death

Every website is going the route of tiktok now, zoomers will be in control of tech 5 years from now, it’s fucking over.