Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Future punishments for sub 8's

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
Punishments for Sub-8 males in 2050:

Leaving your residence after 8pm - You will be remanded in custody and be signed up to the sex-offenders register.

Staring at a femoid for more than 5 seconds - Maximum jail sentence of 5 years, signed up to sex-offenders register and forced to a mandatory 2 week stay at mental asylum.

Lurking within a 10 metre radius of a femoid for more than 1 minute - Maximum jail sentence of 5 years, signed up to sex-offenders register, forced to take "Respecting Women" courses for 3 months.

Liking a 2+/10 femoid on tinder - You will have all your technological devices confiscated and you are banned from buying any more for 5 years. You must pay a fine of $1,000 towards the femoid, for emotional damages.

Sexually harassing a femoid - Maximum sentence of life imprisonment or sent to concentration camps in Antarctica.

Raping a femoid - No evidence required, if you are accused of rape you shall be sentenced to death. If the victim chooses to, you may be subjected to violent torture which is sometimes livestreamed on YouTube for femoids' pleasure.

Killing a femoid - 15 years of mandatory torture, then death sentence.

High IQ thread.

Sub8s who do illegal things against chads or femoids will have to suffer 20 years of torture and their bounties if they aren't caught will be $5000000, minimum

The femoids won't need to see the torture to fap to it either but if the family of the """"victim"""" is upset enough then yes and it will be made extra humiliating

Refusing to bux a -3/10 hambeast: Gulag until retirement age.

hope some asteroid destroy this cucked world before then

You just opened up my third eye. Incels won't live on the surface.. we'll go underground.

WORLD IS A FUCK
BORN TO DIE
From her WOMB to the TOMB

Cucks still won't wake up :lul::lul::lul:

Just prevent sub4s from being born or put them out peacefully. They will never have a good life and we are proof.

Good post. The FEMA camps are already set up for us sub8 males. Once we try to march or become more outspoken, that's when the Gestapo will sweep us up at night. These days are coming soon, I'm afraid. All I can say is arm yourselves if you can.

> "Future"

OPINION
County in UK makes it a hate crime to upset women
by Ashe Schow

| July 13, 2016 12:13 PM

A British town's police force is now considering things like catcalling and pickup lines to be a hate crime if they are directed toward a woman from a man. (AP Photo/Emilio Morenatti)
Emilio Morenatti

If you talk to a woman in Nottinghamshire, East Midlands in the United Kingdom and she doesn't want to be spoken to by you, prepare to get a call from the police.

> "Future"

OPINION
County in UK makes it a hate crime to upset women
by Ashe Schow

| July 13, 2016 12:13 PM

A British town's police force is now considering things like catcalling and pickup lines to be a hate crime if they are directed toward a woman from a man. (AP Photo/Emilio Morenatti)
Emilio Morenatti

If you talk to a woman in Nottinghamshire, East Midlands in the United Kingdom and she doesn't want to be spoken to by you, prepare to get a call from the police.

Lol holy shit, I'm sure this will soon happen to London too.

Incel uprising needs to happen very soon then

Femoids would still think that they are the ones who are oppressed under this system.

"Human. HALT. You have broken Article II of the Women's Proetction Code, Section 3 clause c.238 'Viewing a woman without consent.". Prepare to be exterminated."

giphy.gif

We will pay a higher tax rate than Chads and Femoids.
"The incel bracket"

"Staring at a femoid for more than 5 seconds"

Gigantic typo, you must have meant 3

"Staring at a femoid for more than 5 seconds"

Gigantic typo, you must have meant 3

True, I should also change it to "glancing" at a femoid rather than staring.

Its a femoids world

Being sub 8 get fucked over by life

Work camps, I already see it happening for sub6ft sub5s.

True, I should also change it to "glancing" at a femoid rather than staring.
Not glancing. But being glanced by foids and being eyesore to them result in death sentence