Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

gain 10cm or 2 beauty points?

gain 10cm or 2 beauty points?

• + 10cm

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • + 2pts

Votes: 19 47.5%

• Total voters
10cm
I'd be 184 cm which is a nice height
But 2 points would only make me go from 4/10 to 6/10, while still being 174cm

Either way I wouldn't be on this site with either options.

The 2 points are instantly revoked if you're still a manlet

Being taller would help my physique as well as my short-comings

I'd go from 162cm to 172cm, over for me either way

I'd be 6'2" if I grew 10 centimeters taller. On the other hand, 2 points would help me a lot. Man, it's hard to decide... I think I would settle for the 2 points.

being tall has some small downsides ngl.

face > height but I would take the height :society:

being tall has some small downsides ngl.
>User called User
>No avi
>Talking such bullshit

I don't even know what to say :feelswhat: @Dregster666 time to get on duty partner :feelzez: :feelsbaton: I screencapped it before he tries some tricks.

Last edited:
from 0/10 to 2/10

2pts. I am already like 6'2". An additional 2 pts will make me a chad or a chad lite at worst.

Agreed. 6'1" and 6'2" are my dream heights. Taller than that is too much for me.

Pretty much. 6'3" around here would be more than enough. Rather get a slight boost to my face than become 6'5" and have height-related issues.

10cm. My face is good but I am a turbo manlet

Honestly with how heightist holes are here being 6'2 instead of going from 2/10 to a 4/10 would benefit me more.

:touche::touche::touche::touche::touche::touche::touche::feelrope::feelrope::feelrope::feelrope::feelrope:

185 and incel ? xd

I don't know how to measure my face. I just look autistic/serial killer (I am autistic).

6 minimum. Others said I was 6.5-7
go for the 163-167cm girls as the small ones want the very tall ones as they are frustrated by their height...

go for the 163-167cm girls as the small ones want the very tall ones as they are frustrated by their height...
I can't go for any height of girls as I have zero social circle. I already got a lot of rejections in school and I'm in my 20s now which is how I know it never began for me.

I could gain 2 beauty points through some surgeries. So, I will pick more height