Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious True or False: Beauty/Attractiveness is just a measure of whiteness

?

• true

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • false

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
More attractive just means whiter. Beauty is literally just a measure of whiteness.

Yes and the ugly standard is how curry you look.

this is true within caucasiod ethnics especially. 95% of the time the better looking sand/curry/latino is just the whiter looking dude

This is true for men. So many here seem to want a mayofoid. And, even among non-mayos, there's a big deal with how light a foid's skin is. Like when niggers make a big deal if the she-boon is light-skinned or not.

For foids, I don't think race matters. I think the popularity of mayonormies is/was that mayos have been the dominant colonizing force for the past few centuries. Foids are attracted to the top males. Mayos were on top for many hundreds of years.

Now? Not so much. I think a lot of ethnicfoids secretly hate mayos.

For foids, I don't think race matters. I think the popularity of mayonormies is/was that mayos have been the dominant colonizing force for the past few centuries. Foids are attracted to the top males. Mayos were on top for many hundreds of years.

Now? Not so much. I think a lot of ethnicfoids secretly hate mayos.
Foids like white men because they look better, now more than ever, and ethnic foids more than all

Depends on how much the individual is equating it to beauty. Full lips are in now(I think) which sure as shit ain't a white trait.

It's a factor, not the only factor.

Foids like white men because they look better, now more than ever, and ethnic foids more than all
Looking better is literally the definition of being white.

@gymletethnicel Attractiveness is a measure of whiteness, ethnics are not attractive because they are not white.

This is such bullshit. I dunno where to even start.