Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming game preference?

Favorite genre?

• RPGs

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • SRPGs

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Strategy

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • ARPGs

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Fighting Games

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Sandboxes

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Puzzle games

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Stealth games

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • I have no taste

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters
NowItsSlimeTime

NowItsSlimeTime

Really feeling it B)
★★★★
'Sup, #gamers?

I'm making this thread to get an idea of what kind of genres I should talk about! After all what's the point in making dragon quest threads if no-one's gonna respond to them?

Also, hi. First post ever, woo

Strategy games and RPGs are my favorite ngl.:feelsjuice:

video games cant take my mind away from my distaste of the world. dont know how people are able to still cope with playing fucking shit video games in the current year

video games cant take my mind away from my distaste of the world. dont know how people are able to still cope with playing fucking shit video games in the current year
They're fun!

Really I just play them to distract myself. I don't look too deep into news or anything I suppose to have a huge distaste of the world, but I don't have the best life normally so I do them to not think too hard.

I don't wanna force you to do something you don't want to do though, either.

They're fun!

Really I just play them to distract myself. I don't look too deep into news or anything I suppose to have a huge distaste of the world, but I don't have the best life normally so I do them to not think too hard.

I don't wanna force you to do something you don't want to do though, either.
the last time i thought a video game was fun was like when i was 19, maybe 20. but i discovered blackpill forums at 17. (im turning 25 soon). so yeah. idk how long youve been around blackpill forums but once you see reality perfectly clear, video games can never be fun for any longer then maybe 20 minutes.

the last time i thought a video game was fun was like when i was 19, maybe 20. but i discovered blackpill forums at 17. (im turning 25 soon). so yeah. idk how long youve been around blackpill forums but once you see reality perfectly clear, video games can never be fun for any longer then maybe 20 minutes.
Not long! This is actually my first one, but I've been on a few gaming fourms and other stuff that I didn't like because of how people would react and talk. I hope I'll fit in better here.

Where's platformers you zoomer nigga?

Where's platformers you zoomer nigga?
Ha. You think I'm a zoomer for not putting platformers?

Catch this: The only platformer I like is mario oddysey. I'm practically unborn.

Not long! This is actually my first one, but I've been on a few gaming fourms and other stuff that I didn't like because of how people would react and talk. I hope I'll fit in better here.
the innocentcels. enjoy it

RPGs, and this includes both JRPGs and WRPGs.

Did you really forgot FPS and put like 4 genres of rpgs? :lul:

Damn, looks like I'm alone with strategy games. They're my childhood. Love games like total war, Europa, and Age of empires. Also a lot of old school 4x ones like Moo and Aow. Rpg is a close 2nd though.

Games that have this

MMO, if I can flex on someone I don't want to play.

RPG, FPS, Strategy, Sandboxes, VNs

"wargame" like mount and blade and total war and field of glory

I like a variety of games.

As long as it's good I don't mind the genre

Sandbox Simulators like NMS, Cities Skylines, or Elite dangerous

'Sup, #gamers?

I'm making this thread to get an idea of what kind of genres I should talk about! After all what's the point in making dragon quest threads if no-one's gonna respond to them?

VNs>Srpgs(especially fire emblem)>jrpgs>action games > grand strategy

'Sup, #gamers?

Fps forever

ARPG,Looter Shooter, or any game with character progression and loots. I like to make my character powerful with the game limiation

Any recommendation?

Stealth, FPS, ARPG

Puzzle games = Autism

Strategy games , games with dark fantasy settings, games I can play as vampire/necromancer

Skyrim + warhammer I like cuz u can play as vampire or necromancer faction

Puzzle games like Portal, Limbo or Creaks.

ARPGs then RPGS for me bruh I’m such a basic bitch :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: