Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Game reccomendation: Kingdom Two Crowns

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
@Celasius

This games art really pleases me and the music to go along with it is great, night comes and your men must fight off the enemies, the goal is to build a boat in it too.

You can get a feel for the game by quickly checking this video

View: https://youtu.be/26UwPMi8Npg?si=5f9tg0Mmh2UzfoHx

Its a simple game could make a nice temporary cope.

The music and art, makes me think of a better life where I explore and experience the beauty of nature completely at peace.

No game for your FACE.

No game for your FACE.
You genuinely remind me of some incel AI someone linked here awhile ago where the AI generates incel responses

I'll give it a try,

@DonezoTheClown
@Celasius
This song is one song I have saved from the game

View: https://youtu.be/2IbZP4q6kPM?si=7CQxD-uVL-NTfCqa

Something about it just makes me feel so, ugh like this meme

Like I feel rested and at peace for once.
Just listening to this song now, I imagined a beautiful sunny day, getting to a mountain top to see the sunset with my foid gf, completely alone just us 2 surrounded by beautiful wilderness with this song playing, then I would break down crying with foid gf honestly lol but I would want to and it would feel good, I unironically shed a tear even imagining this.

@Celasius

View attachment 945035

This games art really pleases me and the music to go along with it is great, night comes and your men must fight off the enemies, the goal is to build a boat in it too.

You can get a feel for the game by quickly checking this video

View: https://youtu.be/26UwPMi8Npg?si=5f9tg0Mmh2UzfoHx

Its a simple game could make a nice temporary cope.

The music and art, makes me think of a better life where I explore and experience the beauty of nature completely at peace.

Looks like another jewish plot of collecting coins

Based. I played the original Kingdom game ages ago and I can’t remember shit from it jfl.

@DonezoTheClown
@Celasius
This song is one song I have saved from the game

View: https://youtu.be/2IbZP4q6kPM?si=7CQxD-uVL-NTfCqa

:feelsohh:

Looks like the perfect game for me tbh. Thanks for recommending it, I’ll give it a shot. :feelsokman:

Did you get into SotC? Feel free to tag me in the sewers in case you bump into any emulation problems.

You genuinely remind me of some incel AI someone linked here awhile ago where the AI generates incel responses
It’s another infi aiming to bring down as many users as possible. Probably another miserable @Soulflayer alt. Just put ‘em on ignore.

Yeah sounds good. I normally don't really pay attention to stuff like that but ever since I played Rocket League I really got annoyed at the terrible terrible music that game had:
Rocket League music seems ok for the type of game it is I do not have much experience with it but not all the songs are that good they are just upbeat
Looks like the perfect game for me tbh. Thanks for recommending it, I’ll give it a shot. :feelsokman:
I'm glad it interested you it makes me very comfy :feelscomfy:
Did you get into SotC? Feel free to tag me in the sewers in case you bump into any emulation problems.
I think I got it to launch with the emulator I just have not played it yet, it took a bit though I had never emulated a game before.
It’s another infi aiming to bring down as many users as possible. Probably another miserable @ S @Soulflayer alt. Just put ‘em on ignore.
I'm not sure what his deal is, it actually seems like an incel AI.

I think I got it to launch with the emulator I just have not played it yet, it took a bit though I had never emulated a game before.
what emulator ? pcsx 1.7.3 or rpcs3 ? both run SoTC flawless

I'm glad it interested you it makes me very comfy :feelscomfy:
:feelsYall:

Very based. Let me know how it goes and maybe we can discuss it afterwards if you’re into that. It’s one of my favorite games ever. :feelsLightsaber:

what emulator ? pcsx 1.7.3 or rpcs3 ? both run SoTC flawless
There might be even less performance issues when booting it up on RPCS3 actually seeing as how the PS2 version was infamous for going below 20fps. :waitwhat:

It's an okay game, better than 90% of games. But idk there's bugs, I try to send knight to right side portal and I can't do it because something else (catapult) is in the way.

But not a bad recommendation i'll try the next one you recommend as well.

It's an okay game, better than 90% of games. But idk there's bugs, I try to send knight to right side portal and I can't do it because something else (catapult) is in the way.

But not a bad recommendation i'll try the next one you recommend as well.
Its not some amazing game its quite simple but I think the visuals and music make it great, it does seem to have alot of bugs, I encountered a pretty bad bug previously where the builders would not clear out trees. I will ping you in my next reccomendation I suppose but I do not play many games since I just use them as a cope for my situation rather than actual enjoyment