Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

gamer and cosplayer foids

illumizoldyck

illumizoldyck

Officer
★★★★★
aka the biggest griffters, even in my failed normie days me and my frens used to know that these whores target the poor incel nerds/gamers/anime fans

first let's talk about why these toilets even get into gaming/cosplaying, very small percentage of them actually like games/manga/etc. most do it cause they are usually sub 7 as foids and can't compete with becky yet alone stacy. remember foids also have a hierarchy!!

most gamers/manga/anime fans tend to be sub 6-7, little to no experience with foids so they fold easily. this is a good target for a foid who's starved of male attention especially chads. they essentially build their whole networks based on low smv gamer/anime fan simps to not only acquire attention but also money through cash app/donations/amazon wish lists and ofc only pinkies. They are able to increase their smv through influence eventually fk chads and make beckies/stacy mald. they can only do this if they successful, see whores like pokemane/amour/alinity/dat valkyei slut

chad fk them for sport but also to cause psychological damage to their simps. amouranth chang ex-husband fkd her every night knowing some simps was wanking off to her fart jar :feelskek:

Last edited:
im talking about the cosplay gamer egirls
my bad brocel i thought you meant this thread was bs

yes they are cringe, we can see through their bs from miles away yet retards still fall for their onlyfans :feelskek:
they are usually on the bottom of female hierarchy

This is largely true. A fandom is cooked whenever the cosplayers and trannies start showing up.

Amouranth is a troon. Don't use it as an example.

Amouranth is a troon. Don't use it as an example.
wtf real??
gotta post some evidence my guy
This is largely true. A fandom is cooked whenever the cosplayers and trannies start showing up.

there are some good foid cosplayers but they are extremely rare
most sluts who cosplay usually do the fomo crap aka whatever the latest popular anime
for example right now fernier or whatever the elf anime is popular among holes

Dont mention them

Gamer and cosplay girls are still chad only :feelsseriously:

I heartily concur
Happy Russian GIF by alperdurmaz