Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My way of thinking about inceldom has changed recently.

justanotheruser

justanotheruser

Greycel
To understand this let me give you a little background. I am a 22 year old man with a recently divorced Noemi’s father. I happened to lose the genetic lottery and I consider myself a 4-5 on a good day and sub 3 on a bad day.
I witnessed my father lose half of everything he owned in a divorce with a Stacy he married a few years after I was born. She was a materialistic cum dumpster who I’m sure only married my dad for his cash. This bothered both him and I at the time.
In my early teenage years I had a lot of trouble with girls, being the sub 5 I am, and in a moment of desperation, I talked to my dad about it, and what he said changed my worldview about inceldom forever. He said, and I quote “Don’t worry about girls, they are and always will be the worst thing that will ever happen to you. Every problem I’ve ever had in my life has in some way been related to a female. Women cause problems that you will have to fix, and is pussy really worth all that?”
Honestly, it was true, I witnessed this man lose almost 15 years of his life fighting and arguing with some woman for what? Some wet cum cavern that can easily be replicated by a 30 dollar silicon flap? And at the end of it all he got to lose half of all his prized possessions, as well as having to pay alimony and pay for both his AND HIS EXES divorce lawyers. The only way a non chad has any chance of getting a foid is through marriage, which is literally created to fuck people like my dad. Men make their own ladder and climb it. Women look for progressively taller ladders and jump from one to the next.
Once my father helped me realized this, I realized I don’t want any girl clinging to my ladder, looking for the perfect spot to saw it in half and jump to a taller one. Foids only cause problems. Ever since I came to this epiphany, my life has gotten way better, I’m school for law and have a great job that pays well and I’ve never been happier. I’m still an incel, and if a day comes when a no strings attached Stacy wants me to fuck her and never talk to her again I’d do it in an instant, but I’d NEVER go out of my way to search for a relationship of any kind. That would also never happen as I’m not Chad.
Now I ask you, my fellow incels, is being genetically primed to not get any attention from women that horrible of a thing? You don’t have to deal with things like leeching, divorce, false allegations, lying, stealing, emotional manipulation, and envy. You are gifted the chance to make your own ladder in peace without anyone trying to jump on it. You are free to go as high up as you want. I understand that some people would do anything for a chance of some pussy, hell I was like that too, but I doubt a loose wet hole is that hard to replicate. Success, however, is hard to replicate, and all foids will do is try to leech off your success.

my mom left my dad for a 6 foot soldier who screamed at me and called me a faggot everyday

Honestly, it was true, I witnessed this man lose almost 15 years of his life fighting and arguing with some woman for what? Some wet cum cavern that can easily be replicated by a 30 dollar silicon flap?
:yes: :yes:

My dad's experience is quite similar to yours. He's a balanced simple man but my mother always was a tantrum, making up problems and conflicts just to trump boredom. Being a lazy do nothing "stay at home" useless modern woman, she was also the reason he had a chaotic career, and yet had the audacity to blame him years later when she thought her female friends had married with dudes with bigger salaries.

Being raised in such a toxic environment, witnessing trashy females ruining good men lives teaches you a lesson for life, I follow you on that, definitely.

However, we are physiologically hardwired to seek females and their reproductive organs. It's in our fucking genes, and we can't do as if this isn't real, unless we don't mind wandering in the land of insanity.

Last edited:
My parents marriage would have been better if they divorced and they took their frustrations out on me and destroyed me in the process

my mom left my dad for a 6 foot soldier who screamed at me and called me a faggot everyday
I bet he thought he was Manning you up when he called you that and screamed at you and you still ended up on a site like this