Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Games are so expensive

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
Thirdworldcels lives are brutal. Not only do you live without love/sex, but you still have a hard time coping because copes are expensive :fuk:

just crack them

steamunlocked.com

Thirdworldcels lives are brutal. Not only do you live without love/sex, but you still have a hard time coping because copes are expensive :fuk:
u should pirate it. it is what I did when I was poorcel and still do sometimes. just pay for a vpn if you need to

I don't even have the money to buy a pc to pirate shit on

You could try jailbreaking your PS4, but finding downloads of pkg files is difficult, and even if you find one that download would take you forever.

I play on PS4 mainly. My PC can't handle the games of this generation
brutal
I remember when I was a kid and had the modified ps2 with a shit ton games
I dont know if you can still do that on the ps4 tho

I like to play classic games that are cheap like san andreas multiplayer, gra 4, and saints row

I'm gonna ask my uncle how he gets his games. I think he buys bootleg versions of games. He's a rich 6'1" tallfag criminalmaxxed Chad

You could try jailbreaking your PS4, but finding downloads of pkg files is difficult, and even if you find one that download would take you forever.
I read that there is still no public jailbreak for the latest ps4 firmware version online
also if you jailbreak it you prob can't play online anymore?

Latin America moment :feelskek:
Let's just say he knows some very powerful people. I should leave this shithole and move over there with him. Maybe I could thugmaxx and ascend with a Rio Grande Do Sul blonde brazilian gigastacy:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

also if you jailbreak it you prob can't play online anymore?
Yeah, you can't anymore. You're trading online features for free games. That's the nature of hacking consoles.

Yeah, you can't anymore. You're trading online features for free games. That's the nature of hacking consoles.
Do they blacklist your hwid if you jailbreak or smthing? Like why can't you just reverse it :feelshehe:

:p

My pc is shit for running modern games however i usually play older games like fallout 3 or skyrim as my PC can handle that. Plus modern games are shit now

There are lots of games that are good and not too expensive. Like you can buy DS and acekard or something. And play them all. :feelsdevil:

You should play Fallout New Vegas and The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion too
Oh i do. I just mentioned them as examples. Overall i prefer New Vegas to fallout 3. Oblivion i only really enjoyed because of the story whereas Skyrim general story was shit.

Overall i prefer New Vegas to fallout 3. Oblivion i only really enjoyed because of the story whereas Skyrim general story was shit.
Oblivion quests are far more fun too

Do they blacklist your hwid if you jailbreak or smthing? Like why can't you just reverse it :feelshehe:
If you go online, yes. You can reverse it by formatting the hard drive and initializing it.

Just pirate games or buy cd keys.

yeah i feel u buddy, when i was yung i didnt get to play cod online cuz my xbox 360 was hacked and there's no way could have afforded the 70$ for the game + xbox live subscription

i still enjoyed single player games tho, too bad the ps4 doesnt have that many good games

here u can buy a cracked ps4 and get games added into it for like 2$ the game, some ppl only buy one game then trade it for another used game when they get bored of it, some dont care they just buy the newest fifa every year and thats all they play

another problem in 3rd world shitholes is that even when u grow up and start making some money, assuming u dont work to sustain ur family and there's no way u moved out to live alone, its still gonna be hard buying games since like for example stores only get very popular games like cod or fifa or like whatever the big blugbuster so u cant get a niech game u want

another thing is that gift cards, wallet codes or whatever u call them dont sell here, so some ppl get someone to buy it for them in 1st world countries and send them the code and of course they going to charge u extra to make profit so ur over paying

personally what i do is look for ppl that want to sell their csgo skins or tf2 keys for cash and r willing to sell them for a good price, buy from them then sell it on the steam market to add funds to my wallet, problem is there isnt always ppl wanting to cash out, so i have to do it when i can and hold the items until i wanna buy something