Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Games you were addicted to as a kid-teen

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
For me it was GTA San andreas multiplayer. It wouldnt be unreasonable to say i clocked 1000s of hours.

All Pokemon games from GBC - DS

Several JRPGS (Chrono Trigger, Earthbound are the only ones I had physically on SNES)

WoW (WotLK-MoP)

diablo 2, mw1, mw2, wow, dota

Last edited:
For me it was GTA San andreas multiplayer. It wouldnt be unreasonable to say i clocked 1000s of hours.
gta san andreas was the shit back in the day. the dialogue in that game was funny as hell and cj is one of my favorite gta characters.

but mine would have to be fallout new vegas. i played that game so many times when i use to have it on ps3. I can't wait to get it on PC when i get one so i can mod it.

Elder scrolls games morrowind and oblivion, counterstrike, warcraft 3

Cabal online, Priston Tale, GTA

I was a huge pokemon addicr

I put a lot of hours on FFX when It came out, worth it

Cod games bf games and dark souls. Stayed up to 2-5am many times because I was very addicted to them. There are more, but these are the most understandable to be addicted too.

Diablo 2 LOD
Runescape
Warcraft III (Custom Games - Footmen Frenzy)
WoW (Vanilla - WoTLK)
Counter Strike

Super Mario World 4 on SNES
Zelda A Link To The Past on SNES too.

Wasn’t into video games as a child. Modeling was my go-to, as well as pretend warfare (those were games, right)?

CS 1.6 as a kid, CS GO as an adult

I had a one month period when I used to play The Old Republic 12 hours a day and that was the only mmo that really sucked me in

GTA and racing games such at Gran Turismo 4

Black ops 2

Final fantasy 12

Gta v multiplayer

Dark souls 2

runescape, world of warcraft :WOTLK, the original classic ps2 games like ratchet and clank, jak and daxter, sly cooper, etc.

must have put like 10,000 hours+++++ into all elder scrolls games, and of course cs was goat. mount and blade was also goat.

im missing a lot, that's all i can think of for now. 10,000+ hours into all the elder scrolls games isn't much at all tbh. i am 100% sure i put more than 30,000 hours into wow. i was playing at my peak 19-20 hours a day, 23 hours a day on the weekends, skipped school, didn't really sleep either.

those two + donkey kong country were my child hood
Oh ya I played that too but I had to borrow the cartridge from a friend.

SA2
Pac-Man word III

220px-Super_Mario_64_box_cover.jpg

613Feh1FlKL._SX466_.jpg

61ZX877Y2QL._AC_SX430_.jpg

220px-MetroidPrimebox.jpg

Wasn't allowed to play M rated games growing up, LOL at me.

I might start wow again tonight depending on how I feel

When i was a kid? Well when i was a kid i had a Playstation and i had access to an N64. Its hard to say really. I remember putting a lot of time into Tomb Raider 3, 4 and 5. Wipeout 2097. Gran Turismo 1 and 2. Final Fantasy 7. On the N64 i put an insane amount of time into Super Mario 64 and Goldeneye. I put some time into Perfect Dark too.

Then as a teen? I got an XBOX. It was Halo and Halo 2. That was actually where i switched to "addiction" as opposed to just gaming.

Then Grand Theft Auto San Andreas came out. That dwarfed even my Halo addiction. I actually still play San Andreas. The only games that really distracted me from San Andreas were the Hitman games.

Then came Halo 3 and Mass Effect and my final video game addictions. This got me through a year of semi-NEETdom in between leaving school and not being able to find work and then getting part time and then full time work.

Counter Strike, Tony Hawk, Grand Theft Auto

runescape, world of warcraft :WOTLK, the original classic ps2 games like ratchet and clank, jak and daxter, sly cooper, etc.

must have put like 10,000 hours+++++ into all elder scrolls games, and of course cs was goat. mount and blade was also goat.

im missing a lot, that's all i can think of for now. 10,000+ hours into all the elder scrolls games isn't much at all tbh. i am 100% sure i put more than 30,000 hours into wow. i was playing at my peak 19-20 hours a day, 23 hours a day on the weekends, skipped school, didn't really sleep either.
wow, you addiction mog the fuck out of me, I can't game for more than 6 hours at a time unless its something like cities skylines which i play 10h a day sometimes

thats around 1250 days in wow god damn

World of Warcraft 2006 - 2014

I might start wow again tonight depending on how I feel
I've been fighting urges to buy a month subscription for weeks now. I might cave in this weekend, I miss my 110 warlock

Halo 3, Cod4, Cod 5 WAW, Mw2, Mw3 and Black Ops 2 for FPS

Even younger I was hooked on Street fighter and Dragon Ball Z games, also WWE games kek.

I've been fighting urges to buy a month subscription for weeks now. I might cave in this weekend, I miss my 110 warlock
I would have to start fresh thinking of a arms warrior or ret pally

CS 1.6, first Dota, Allods Online

Pokemon Sapphire
AQW WORLDS
MECHQUEST
WIZARD 101
COMBAT ARMS
PROJECT BLACKOUT

Last edited:
Sim City 3000 and Pokemon (all games from the first three generations). I've spend probably thousand of hours on those games.

Ocarina of Time, Counterstrike, and SWG.

I actually got my first job just so I could pay for a SWG subscription.

Dog's Life, no joke. I was pretty obsessed with dogs as a kid, lucky not to be a furry.

Call of Duty & Runescape. Still addicted to both tbh

CS:S, bhop pro tbh

• Ratchet and Clank 3
  • Jak 3
  • GTA: San Andreas
  • Gran Turismo 4
  • Gran Turismo 3
  • COD series
And a lot more psp games that I can't be bothered to mention.

Battle Realms; Skyrim and Elder Scrolls games, World Of Warcraft, Diablo series.

All of The Legend of Zelda games and Skyrim

Alot if these games i still play,I guess im abit stuck in the past. The bungie Halos,KOTOR 1&2,super mario world, super mario 64,super mario 64 DS, COD black ops,COD 2 big red one,fallout 3, total miner forge, the OG Ghost recon, spongebob the movie on xbox. Lots of good games.