Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Games you were addicted to as a kid-teen

recently started playing shadowverse which is fun

Jrpgs and fighting games.

I played private server wotlk WoW all day every day in junior or senior year of high school for about 3 months then quit because I had no friends even in the game so the end game was completely boring.
I also played LoL for far too long. piece of shit game and a complete waste if you play alone

Blackhawk Striker, Pocket Tanks Deluxe, DOOM v1.0/II, Pokemon games for DS, RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 (probably have racked up at least 10,000+ hours on it lmao), along with RCT2/RCT1 and the Need for Speed series, espcially Carbon, but those are from my kid years. I'm still technically a teen currently so I'm not going by that.

Fallout new Vegas
Habbo Hotel
Mw2
Black ops 1
WoW
Dayz mod
Minecraft
GTA 4 multiplayer

Last edited:
Phantasy star online saved my life

srs

MapleStory took most of my time. Played it for a few years as a kid and sometimes on and off during my teen years.

Played a lot of Black Ops when I got a PS3, but mostly for zombies.

When I got a Vita, I play so much of Persona 4 Golden. Fantastic game.

none. i never played video games. i am too adhd to focus on them.

Fucking Pro Evolution Soccer 6. I played that shit for like 3 years, playing in online leagues and all. Also played League since beta but stopped like few years ago because I realized it's shit.

Cod story mode until BO2
Assassin's Creed until 3
Counter Strike 1.6/Extreme
Gta Vice City,San Andreas
Skyrim
Postal 2
C&C Generals,Zero Hour
Minecraft
Undertale
Battlefield 1942,3,Bad Company
Mount & Blade Warband,Fire and Sword,
Thirteen

Sims 3. I have over a 1000 hours logged into that game

GG Shinobi, New Super Mario Bros 1 and 2, Pokemon FireRed/HeartGold, and more

Tony Hawks series. I prefer the pre-underground games. Never played anything past Underground 2. By that time they were becoming less and less about skating, never really got the hang of manuals.

Halo 3. First game I played with online multiplayer.

Uno (xbox live marketplace) I know that's extremely random, but just had a lot of fun on this with multiplayer as well.

Spyro

Crash Bandicoot

Chocobo's Racing. Not really a final fantasy fan so didn't even know this was a spin off. Basically a poor man's Mario Kart.

Thirteen/XIII on Xbox. Really cool visual style, I think it should be remastered for the new consoles

Max Payne.

GTA 3, VIce City, San Andreas, GTA IV (although I was 18 at this point, still in higschool)

Enter the Matrix

Bubble Bobble (playstation 1 version)

Spider-Man Maxium Carnage

Turtles in Time

The Tick. This game was horrible. I played it again recently, it's so repetetive and difficult due to the sheer length. When I was a kid I guess I was more patient, I never actually beat it back then. I beat it finally but using save states. The game didn't have any way of saving so you have to set aside a good 5 hours if you want to beat it the real way.

Spider-Man the movie game for Xbox. First game of that generation I had played. Was blown away by the graphics and web slinging at the time. Loved seeing the updated designs of the villains, wondered if some fo them would be in a sequel, unfortunately they didn't continue the series after SM3.

Nascar '98 playstation 1

Area 51

Tomb Raider, prefer the earlier games. Haven't played the new reboot.

Guitar Hero series

Legend of the Mystical Ninja.

Power Rangers SNES games

Simpsons: Hit and Run. Basically Crazy Taxi with Simpsons characters. Had a lot of cool easter eggs and cheats. If you set the Xbox date, or play the game on a holiday it will give them special cars.

I know this list is all over the place a few of these are considered mediocre games. But I enjoyed them growing up. Some of the SNES games I still play. This is really just the ones that came to the top of my head, I could keep listing all night. I grew up the tail end of the NES era so remember a few NES games. But really SNES, Playstation One, Xbox, Xbox 360 was my generation of gaming.

I'm not as much into it. I don't own any of the current consoles. I've played a bit of Switch and I love the new Mario Kart. But don't have the money to buy a console for myself. I have an SNES classic and have been playing through Earthbound for the first time, missed out on that one as a kid.

It's weird. I spent a lot of my time as a teen playing video games, but I none of them really hold a place in my heart. My favorite game, OOT was ruined after I used it as a cope when I walked in on my sister getting fucked by some random dude when I was around 11 years old.

I played a lot of quake 3 arena. It sucks that arena shooters died. I tried to get into counterstrike and the modern "realistic" shooters at the time, but I always thought that it was bullshit that you were killed in one or two shots by some random dude you couldn't even see.

In my late teens I got into SWG a lot. I got my first job literally to just pay for that monthly subscription. Quit it after I earned enough to pay for two years, lol.
Ocarina of Time, Counterstrike, and SWG.

I actually got my first job just so I could pay for a SWG subscription.

I knew I posted in this thread before.

Last edited:
Pokemon white and heart gold.

GTA, Halo, CoD, when I was a teenager.
too many to name from my childhood, but especially majoras mask and super smash bros

My favorite game, OOT was ruined after I used it as a cope when I walked in on my sister getting fucked by some random dude when I was around 11 years old.
TRAGIC. My condolences