Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Gaming is dead and normies killed it

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Already made a post like this before but I wanted to do another. Gaming is dead and normies have killed it. Almost every online game nowadays is a grindy sweating contest designed to push you to buy loot boxes. You can't call people nigger in vcs anymore without getting banned. Game companies like Nintendo, Bethesda constantly dumb their games down for mongoloid normies to comprehend.

The most popular games nowadays are walking sims filled with melodramatic cutscenes; and "hard games" where you just spam roll.

I miss the old days when you had a wide variety of new high quality games that didn't have half their content locked behind payed dlc. Fuck normies for ruining another hobby.

I agree
Games are becoming simpler/casual friendly, developers focus more on ''realisim'' and being ''cinematic'' instead of gameplay. Games are rushed and unfinished.

the new spiderman 2 game is full of niggers, ethnics, gays, trans flags, jewkraine flags, they made mary jane an assless, tittyless man jawed freak

I want a game like cod world at war again, but unfortunately those days are long gone

I agree
Games are becoming simpler/casual friendly, developers focus more on ''realisim'' and being ''cinematic'' instead of gameplay. Games are rushed and unfinished.
It's fucking over. Most maddening is normies will continue defending this slop.

its because of the contemporary emphasis on graphics. tbh graphics dont matter that much in a game, customizability and player freedom are way more important, but those arent emphasized as much because that requires having game designers who actually know what they're doing

the new spiderman 2 game is full of niggers, ethnics, gays, trans flags, jewkraine flags, they made mary jane an assless, tittyless man jawed freak

I want a game like cod world at war again, but unfortunately those days are long gone
Most triple a game studios now have majority female employees due to DEI. It's over.

You’ve probably seen it already but here’s a very methodical video essay made by a normie who was able to finally put it all into words. Took them a while to catch up but at last, they did.

Ironically MJ looks like my old oneitis :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

its because of the contemporary emphasis on graphics.
You can give your game fancy pixels while having it maintained an engaging and captivating gameplay loop. The problem is, modern developers simply don’t care to do the latter so long as good graphics guarantees good money. They make games with hate, spite and greed now, not love and passion to try something new and innovating, because why bother? The zoomers are gonna consooom it anyway.

ok but we were literally saying this in the 2000s when a lot of shitty sequels came out, and games got less hardcore because they needed to work well on a console controller and not just mouse+keyboard.
like you got completely murdered for instance if you liked Fallout 1/2 and got Fallout 3 as a sequel lmao.
basically you need to get used to playing older games, getting into modding to add content to old games so you don't get bored, etc, gamercels have been surviving like this for decades and through multiple eras of gaynigger ops to ruin games.

Normies are not cynical enough and have too much money.

its because of the contemporary emphasis on graphics. tbh graphics dont matter that much in a game, customizability and player freedom are way more important, but those arent emphasized as much because that requires having game designers who actually know what they're doing

:yes: spot on.

You’ve probably seen it already but here’s a very methodical video essay made by a normie who was able to finally put it all into words. Took them a while to catch up but at last, they did.

His humor is obnoxious.

I really hate when our niche becomes shifting towards normies. This happens to Anime as well.

Try old game and indie game. Maybe games from Japanese studios are better.

His humor is obnoxious.
I don’t think it made me even chuckle a little. I can’t imagine how anyone could find his humor funny to be honest with you, but that aside, he’d made some real good points I never thought normies were capable of making.

No gaming for your face

fuck modern gayming and even just modern media in general like movies, shows and even some comics etc

it all has some woke shit in it with propaganda

Last edited:
Already made a post like this before but I wanted to do another. Gaming is dead and normies have killed it. Almost every online game nowadays is a grindy sweating contest designed to push you to buy loot boxes. You can't call people nigger in vcs anymore without getting banned. Game companies like Nintendo, Bethesda constantly dumb their games down for mongoloid normies to comprehend.

The most popular games nowadays are walking sims filled with melodramatic cutscenes; and "hard games" where you just spam roll.

I miss the old days when you had a wide variety of new high quality games that didn't have half their content locked behind payed dlc. Fuck normies for ruining another hobby.
Not to mention games actively promote feminism, troonism and other degeneracy.

I still play cod

90% of games now just depend on mashing buttons in response to an on-screen stimuli

too boring for me

I would rather die than play or watch the new niggerman games with miles niggalis.

fuck modern gayming and even just modern entertainment in general like movies, shows and even some comics etc

it all has some woke shit in it with propaganda
I recommend Berserk manga or 1997 anime.

jfl I knew about pride flags but not ukraine flags

modern gayming is done for

jfl I knew about pride flags but not ukraine flags

modern gayming is done for
There is a side mission where spiderman has to help one black gay kid ask another gay spic kid to homecoming. Not joking

Most modern games are garbage but some japanese devs still make decent games

I HATE grindy games that speed up progress with P2W CONTENT. Thats why j mostly play minecraft(older versions pre 2018), terraria and shit like that. I dont play any online game too

I HATE grindy games that speed up progress with P2W CONTENT. Thats why j mostly play minecraft(older versions pre 2018), terraria and shit like that. I dont play any online game too
Based minecraftcel although the best version is 1.7.2 from like 2014 after notch sold minecraft jewcrosoft ruined it with their fag propaganda

MeToo and Woke corporate boards are to blame too

Alan Wake 2 epitomises the state of the industry, a boring pretentious walking simulator with less emphasis on gameplay. Even the new god of war games have diluted the essence of what that series was about, the industry now emphasises a 'cinematic experience' above all else.

Elliot Mogger pfp

You can also tell there is no love put into the games anymore. Like you can play an older game and tell that the devs really wanted to make the best game they could. But nowadays as u said are just doing it so that they make money and that's all they care about

Solution: Don't play online (only) games. Whenever a game is moddable, studios can't fuck it up too much.

One of the reasons early games were harder was that they were shorter, so they needed to be harder so people could spend more time. Now, producing content has become cheaper so it's not a that big issue any more. I think that is a positive change.

Also, what don't you like about the combat of e.g. Elden Ring? What did you prefer in "earlier" hard games?

Hard disagree. Online gaming is utter shit but extremely alive. Plenty of great games have been released lately, like Cyberpunk and Bardur's Gate 3 (even with all its gay agenda - it's an rpg so you can choose to not participate in it). Gaming is a bigger industry than movies.

Granted, a lot of games are shit, predatory (mobile games), woke and other kinds of crap.

This is why gaming should have been gatekept to prevent it from going mainstream, now it's all boring hyperrealistic soulless woke trash that has no substance or memorable stories

Alan Wake 2 epitomises the state of the industry, a boring pretentious walking simulator with less emphasis on gameplay. Even the new god of war games have diluted the essence of what that series was about, the industry now emphasises a 'cinematic experience' above all else.
I hate how they toned down Kratos with the newer games, it's like we can't have violent offensive games anymore and everything has to have muh emotional storyline

if only AI improved in the past but there is still no better FPS AI than in f.e.a.r. which released in 2005

Realistic graphics killed gaming. I miss when I could run a game and have no lag or 30 fps cap or fucking motion blur.

Who the FUCK likes motion blur??????