Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Gaming is dead and normies killed it

I hate how they toned down Kratos with the newer games, it's like we can't have violent offensive games anymore and everything has to have muh emotional storyline
ye I loved those earlier games, they were so epic then they fucked it by including his stupid son. Kratos was a vengeful spartan, it made his character intriguing as there was a mystery why he was so angry all the time.

Now that's been completely diluted. It's still a good game, I still need to finish GOW 2018, but it's not the badass series it once was.

nah it's fine you just got to be picky and not play trash

I am playing ADOM, CoQ, CDDA and Elona+, I use my numpad more then any other controls these days, you gotta find the good autismo games

Already made a post like this before but I wanted to do another. Gaming is dead and normies have killed it. Almost every online game nowadays is a grindy sweating contest designed to push you to buy loot boxes. You can't call people nigger in vcs anymore without getting banned. Game companies like Nintendo, Bethesda constantly dumb their games down for mongoloid normies to comprehend.

The most popular games nowadays are walking sims filled with melodramatic cutscenes; and "hard games" where you just spam roll.

I miss the old days when you had a wide variety of new high quality games that didn't have half their content locked behind payed dlc. Fuck normies for ruining another hobby.
I don't even play triple a games anymore I don't even care to look at anything related to look at anything related to them

The Quake 2 Remaster released to appeal to boomer shooters is a mixed bag of RNG crap. Enemies are coded into hitting dead on the mark almost every single time in these crampt corridors, and the Expansion Pack Machine Games released has only 2 good levels out of 6. The rest suffer from extremely unbalanced slaughter gameplay where they spam Bosses at you nonstop, often with artificial difficulty involved.

I just want to know what Nightdive Studios though when they released material that clearly wasn't playtested enough.

Solution: Don't play online (only) games. Whenever a game is moddable, studios can't fuck it up too much.

One of the reasons early games were harder was that they were shorter, so they needed to be harder so people could spend more time. Now, producing content has become cheaper so it's not a that big issue any more. I think that is a positive change.

Also, what don't you like about the combat of e.g. Elden Ring? What did you prefer in "earlier" hard games?
"Earlier" hard games simply had better content, with a lot more passion behind the devs. Play games like Quake, Duke Nukem, Unreal Gold, System Shock 2. Tons of creativity. Which was guaranteed. The early Super Mario platformers were definitely a lot more reliable at producing a challenge compared to the 21st century releases like Mario Odyssey and Galaxy.

These big budget titles by companies like Bethesda are micro-transaction interactives. It's astonishing. Thank god they didn't fuck up Doom.