Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming thread! NO DRAMA!

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Where is my russian stacy?.... :(
★★★★★
Im quite an awesome guy actually, What vidya you got? I can play war thunder, Cod, CS, Host movie nights.

Also getting a VRheadset soon for skyrim.

Tell me something interesting about yourself.

Metro 2033 12 1692896315

Lets see whos my brocels :feelsaww:

I have a good pERsonality

pubg, gta v offline, marvel's spider-man, gmod skibidi toilet rp

pubg, gta v offline, marvel's spider-man, gmod skibidi toilet rp
You play Gmod? I play it daily, Tell me the server and ill join

I am AUTISTIC & buy transformERs

You play Gmod? I play it daily, Tell me the server and ill join
Kek I was joking about the skibidi rp. I used to play gmod a lot back in 2017-2019. Nowadays its pretty dead last I checked right? All my favorite DarkRP servers shut down :feelsbadman:

Kek I was joking about the skibidi rp. I used to play gmod a lot back in 2017-2019. Nowadays its pretty dead last I checked right? All my favorite DarkRP servers shut down :feelsbadman:
The fuck? They shut it down? That was like the cream of the crop of GMOD!

I usually play singleplayer and mess around with mods, I got the KKK installed aswell as jews.

I made a war between Jews and KKK.

Other fun gamemode is Run from pedobear, 10 players run from 1 pedobear.

The fuck? They shut it down? That was like the cream of the crop of GMOD!
No there are still some servers up just not the same ones I played on 5-6 years ago. My all time favorite server that I spent some real money on is gone. Makes me sad :cryfeels:

Other fun gamemode is Run from pedobear, 10 players run from 1 pedobear.
Jfl why have I not heard of this :feelskek:

Last edited:
Im quite an awesome guy actually, What vidya you got? I can play war thunder, Cod, CS, Host movie nights.

Also getting a VRheadset soon for skyrim.

Tell me something interesting about yourself.

View attachment 1106481

Lets see whos my brocels :feelsaww:
When it comes to multiplayer games I switch between them a lot. The only constants I play regularly without long breaks are games like Halo Infinite and Minecraft. Although lately GTAV Online, Red Dead Online, and Sea Of Thieves have been in my rotation since I can enjoy that content alone but still be online. But that's mostly it. Every so often I will try out whatever new free-to-play multiplayer games come out, but they never hold my attention for very long.

A few years back used to play a lot more multiplayer stuff but a lot of those playerbases died out after the rise of battle royales which most of the time I don't enjoy.

When it comes to multiplayer games I switch between them a lot. The only constants I play regularly without long breaks are games like Halo Infinite and Minecraft. Although lately GTAV Online, Red Dead Online, and Sea Of Thieves have been in my rotation since I can enjoy that content alone but still be online. But that's mostly it. Every so often I will try out whatever new free-to-play multiplayer games come out, but they never hold my attention for very long.

A few years back used to play a lot more multiplayer stuff but a lot of those playerbases died out after the rise of battle royales which most of the time I don't enjoy.
I have those :feelsokman: