Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel (Top 10 list)I love BF 2042 and COD ghosts

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
Im gonna be honest. 90 percent of the time when i make a thread or post, asses are gonna bleed. Its always unpopuler and in a way i except my self as a supervillian in this site. Fuck it, I feel proud. How dare i make unpopular opinions. Well i felt like making more asses bleed and what better way to talk about it then my favorite video games. Let there be rage weather in or out a fucking cage starting with number 10. Also im serious about these 10 games, this is not a shit post.

10: BF2042. The nice thing about having shitty memory and ADHD like me is i dont remember most of the shit i play so i mostly remember games i like. Bettlefeild 2042, yeah they fucked up but in a way its like a getting drunk fun for me. Yeah its not the healthyest ways of having fun but neither is video games so fuck it. Id take this over BF1 or BF5 because at least in this game it deosont storm you with a fucktillion variants of the same fucking gun but with different attachments. No seriously i hated BF1 for this and i wish they would just have custumize atachments instead of the 5 fucktillion guns that are the same but different attchments. Now BF5, in BF5s defense i only played the beta and well. It was alot more fun then BF1. That one snowy night map actually looked pretty fun. And i assume would be alot better then bf1 if i wasnt burnt on ww2 games at that time. But 2042 in a way just feels fun. Maybey it give the illusion of bf4 despite bf4 having alot more content. But its just fun. So what if a games fucked, what matters is you have fun.

9: Cod ghosts. Ok they may have made the maps a bit larg wich i think in a way for shadows cod mw2019, but if it was ground war in ghosts, it wouldnt be anywere as bad as what most people said. The increase player count actually did solve alot of the problems with ghosts. The semi future aesthetic was kinda nice, it was also nice to be more story driven instead of being milsim. The campaign actually reminds me alot of sniper ghost warrior 3 despite coming 2 year before ghost warrior. You had alot more class options then bo2s fucking pick 10 system. The apocalypse vib you get weather from extinction or anywere else from the game made me feel as if i was at the end of a journey. The ending of the campaign was shit, getting captured to be brainwashed and poisoned and shit, i hate clifhangers.

8: Castlevania Lord of shadows 2. I have a thing for goth phases and i did enjoy the castlevania anime made by Warren Elis. So i thought it would be a no brainer for lord of shadows 2. The stealth was more like shitty puzzles then stealth, the trailer music was like the best boss music ever and then your main weapon. Your blood. No serious the main character or Gabriel Belmont would use his blood as a whip to litterally whoop some demon ass. That and i cant get enough of the goth theming.

7 Dantes Inferno. The animated movie from that game is actually my favorite movie of all time. And to make what im sincere about look more like a shit post, i played and beat the game on a psp. I actually was only able to play the game on a psp because the ps3 store was fucked so i could only download psp games from my ps3. But the beuty of the game was actually the same as the movie. You think its as simple as slaying demons to take back whats yours, but you sinned. And you have to face your sins, shed off your pride, and save others from the 9 circles of FUCKING HELL! Its a game of actuall redemption and growing up. To be a better man. Then again how does one clean up a mess without looking at that mess? Like the book you got through 9 circles of hell. See references of greek mythology. And you fight demon women who try to kill you by reverse pegging you with a giant thorn? Yeah i hope thats not what hells like if god is real and pissed at me. Shit sounds like some midevil torture shit.

6: SHITBALLS simulator 2017. Its actuall name is Ghost Recon Wildlands. Imagine a tacticle GTA with online as a option and real life politics and milatary quotes going on. Fun fact the Bolivian goverment actually treid to sue ubisoft for depicting the politics of Bolivia from Wildlands. Basicly you can be what ever milatary force you want to be, besides space force. You get access to more guns then those 50 year old gun collecters who spent 90 grand just to store there million dollars worth of guns.
You get a large selection of fake ass vehicles and cross over with splinter cell. Infact the splinter cell crossover give whats actually my favorite gun in the game, a integral suppressed 5.7 pistol. Its just a game that worth basment dwelling for. If you dont have a job or anything to do. So is the number 2 or 4 spot in this list.

5 Super Mario galaxy. 3 things i fucking loved at the age of 9 was star wars (specificly the 2003 2d clone wars movies), black holes for some reason and super mario fucking galaxy. Also the game at number 1 but back to the point. ITS FUCKING SPACE AND SPACE IS FUCKING BEUTIFULL!

4: Fallout 4. Especially with the mods this game is fucking fun. You can literally play any way you want. Even without the mods its still fun, yeah it aint no new vegas game but for real. The mods are hot shit. Infact one of the mods changed my mind on what handgun i personally bough. Thank you CROSS from nexus mods, for making me want to buy a Mk4 22 45 lite instead of a berreta M9A3 as my personall handgun. Still you get multiple bioms but not as diverse as wildlands. Not even with far harbor or nuka world but you in a way are your virtuall self. Its a very unhealthy game were your in your own world. Thats what makes it fun. You can be your self and give more honesty to the npcs then real people around you. Plus the politics depicted by BOS, rail road and institute is very interesting of whats morral and not. You are your own self. Unless you fuck around on god mode turning the whole common wealth into satans balls. Unfortunatly another setlement is gonna need your help.

3: Battlefeild 4. Im sure some obnoxious fucker is gonna go tactical keyboard warrior on how Bf3 is so much better. Well to any key board warriors out there, this is my favorite list not best list so grow the fuck up and fuck off. But for those who arent a key board warrior. Well i was 14 when i first got into it. Now i was a COD fanboy. And i for the first time got into XBOX live. Then i got a courious and tryed BF4. At first i got that ass whoopin. The type of ass whoopin were CPS gets invlolved. But then i kept on burnin. I got better. Then i got more better. I apretiated the fact that this game takes skill. You have to deal with complexitys of shit like longer TTK, bullet velocity and drop, higher recoil. It was actually the first game i re bough for my ps4 a year after. But the beuty of the game was it was harder. You had go put in effort. You couldnt be on fucking auto pilot. You had to try and nerd yourself the fuck out. It wasnt the lasertag wanna be you see from call of duty. You had to burn and hurt to have fun. Then one day i took a breack from bf4 and played some cod. This was bo2 before SBMM so when i came to Bo2 after all that BF4, it was fucking easy. I was harvesting fuckers all over. Damn lobby turned to the mw2 lobbys with people calling me queer fag or hacker or virgin looser. You know your whoopin ass in call of duty when people are calling you names after a match. It entertained me and i laughed at them. I told em virginity rocks just to fuck with em and went back to having fun in bf4. If it wasnt for that game, i would have never had a sense of taking harder routes or disipline route in my life. Id probably wouldnt have had a damn job. I would have just stuck to the easy parts of life and be alot more miserable. Somthing no other game taught me. To do whats hard. Even motivated me to exercise here and there. Thats what i call the computer being the parrent. My parrents never taught me this. But BF4 sure as fucking hell did. And i hope you people find somthing that motivates drive your asses like it did to my ass.

2: Metal gear solid Peace walker. If you ever played mg5 the phantom pain, peace walker was kinda a hybrid of gamplay between mgs4 and 5 in a way. Basicly it was in some ways the OG phantom pain. Build a big ass army via stealth and fultons. Except peace walker was more so soppossed to be a improved version of portable ops. The originator of the build your army stealthfully concept was portable ops. You explore a whole bunch of places and shit, you learn patterns on how soldeirs fight to a extent. And you try to make peace. Or relize theres no such thing as peice. Its not easy to explian but if you got a psp, vita or ps3. Just get the game its that fun.

Honerable mentions:

Ghost recon Breackpoint had no were as good of a map but had far hetter mechanics from balistic damge, gadgets and almost story from wildlands but the map is what fucked it all up.

Splinter cell Blacklist and conviction. There both a just have fun be unrealistic type games. Its more about sneacking and shit then anything else.

Sniper ghost warrior 3 was pretty much a hybrid between mgs5 and ghost recon wildlands except its all in 1st person. Its just fun being sneacky and shit.

Super stardust is that arcede type stuff that can be very very casuale and hardcore both at the same time. You just go around planets destroying alien ships and a fuck load of astroids.

1:

New Super Mario Brothers DS

It sure as shit aint my first game. But its my most vaulable game. Before this i had a gameboy SP wich was actually my first system i had. But the DS. The DS was my first system that felt mature or at the time it did despite my only game being Mario and some dumb ass TMNT game. I just cant explain it but i always played that fame through out much time of my life. I went through every world, saw there was somthing to be depicted by each world. It even played how i got into dantes inferno. I know alot of fuckers are gonna roast me. Shit talk me. And try to degrade me. But i cannot lie saying that New Super Mario Bros on the DS is my most precious game. And now if you excuse me. Imma go back to having some fun.

Cod ghosts extinction was underrated

gaming tag nigga. where is the tldr version.

I liked the honorable mentions becasue you mentioned ghost rekon.

Ghosts had a good campaign and I liked the special mode but the multiplayer is awful. Battlefield 2042 is awful all around.

@Sneir thoughts?

Cool selection of video games. Glad you enjoyed them. Keep us posted if you play anything new.

I love BF 2042 and COD ghosts​

dnr

Cod ghosts extinction was underrated
this how ever is factually correct. Shit was fun as fuck and I wish they brought some ideas into the treyarch zombies mode.

I remember being stuck in Peace Walker extra boss fights because I didn't have multiplayer and that shit was fucking impossible even with the best gear. Those bosses had too much health and were too fast.

I remember being stuck in Peace Walker extra boss fights because I didn't have multiplayer and that shit was fucking impossible even with the best gear. Those bosses had too much health and were too fast.
So if its the tank missions, you can use the hay stack, sleep gas and foulton mine the wipe out all the soldiers. Use the pb69 to helmet shot the rest of the soldeirs. Do it stealthy then the captai. Will make himself vunerable. If not stealth and you get all the soldiers, youll have to take out half the tanks health to make the captain pop out.

For the mechs that exercise there right to be japanease, i dont have much advice besides have 2 missle launchers and 1 machine gun. Strike launcher is usefull on peice walker itself when it trys to launch the nuke.