Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Gang Rape AKA Jackroll

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
Is it true that rape in Africa is more brutal and is more likely to involve extreme violence and sexual torture than in the rest of the world?

Profile photo for Tom Kehoe
Tom Kehoe
Former Print/Broadcast journalist, manager and editor (1981–2012)

People who use the words “rape culture” in the U.S. have no idea what it connotes in other parts of the world.
Rape in Africa is both incredibly common and extraordinarily brutal. One survey found the 38% of the men age 18–40 in South Africa have raped a woman at least once; and half as many had done it multiple times (and didn't seem to think there was anything wrong with it). It’s estimated that a woman is raped every four minutes in South Africa, which has one of the highest rates of sexual assault in the world.
Gang rape is seen as a bonding ritual among men. "Jackrolling” is slang in South Africa for the “sport” of young men abducting and gang raping a woman.
Listen to the words of a man who matter-of-factly acknowledged participating in a gang rape.
“One night, we saw two women standing at the gate. While we were talking with these two women, these fourteen "ouens" came up. We were all under the influence of liquor and we just decided at the same time that we are going to rape them. The one ran away, so there were about thirteen of us that rape the one woman...She was very "dead". They fucked her up, blue eyes and all … because she didn't want to take her pants off.”
But rape is a pervasive part of the culture of many African countries.
In Malawi, for example, villages have a “hyena,” an older man whose duty is to essentially rape the young girls of the villages to prepare them for adulthood.
Then there’s “corrective rape,” a practice in which a young man or woman is repeatedly raped in an attempt to “cure” them of being gay. The assaults are often setup by parents who can't come to grips with the idea that their child is attracted to the same sex.
Rape is also a common weapon of warfare in African nations like South Sudan.
U.N. Commissioner for Human Rights Zeid Ra'ad Al Hussein said their research showed the "almost casual, yet calculated, attitude of those slaughtering civilians and destroying property and livelihoods."
"However, the quantity of rapes and gang-rapes described in the report must only be a snapshot of the real total. This is one of the most horrendous human rights situations in the world, with massive use of rape as an instrument of terror and weapon of war," he said.
The modern history of the Democratic Republic of Congo has been marked by the use of rape as become a weapon of war and terror.
Dr. Denis Mukwege is a gynecologist who has achieved a kind of fame for his efforts to heal women who have been sexually mutilated during the violence.
"They brought me a woman who had been raped by several men in uniform," he says. "She hadn't just been raped. They had also shot at her genitals. I had never seen anything like it. I thought it must be an exceptional case, the act of a mad man. I couldn't imagine that it would become the work I do for probably the rest of my life."
In the Central African Republic, which has been wracked by sectarian violence for years, troops routinely seize women and hold them as sex slaves — sometimes for longer than a year. The practice has been condoned by commanders and rapists act with impunity.
In Libya, rape of both female and male captives was part of a political campaign to neutralize opposition. The stigma is so great, the the victims essentially never rejoin society — and can certainly never raise a rifle again.
Prisoners in camps — male and female alike - are often raped on a daily basis, often with foreign objects, and many either die or are crippled by the damage.
So, yes, brutal rape is much more common in Africa then the rest of the world. No one disputes that.
Wits-Sonke study reveals alarming levels of men's violence against women in Diepsloot - Sonke Gender Justice
Gang Rape and the Culture of Violence in South Africa
South Africa: Where Corruption, Rape and Murder Are Normal

How to gangrape AKA jackroll (in South Africa) :feelsdevil::

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WimzA4DYuxc&pp=ygUYamFja3JvbGwgZ2FuZ3JhcGUgYWZyaWNh

bff9c2462e330a85d52a784160597d7af4dbfa54a95ed19ef15cb1b2abd1ef77_1.webp

statistics-are-kinda-cool-v0-kpt20dfd4q7a1.jpg

1507616781360.jpg

UwX.jpg

View: https://rumble.com/v2en8sy-a-harsh-new-light-on-race-and-murder.html

BlandIllBadger-size_restricted.gif

What you get when you let savages in? You get what you fucking deserve!!
The joker laugh 1

White people deserve it all and i'm tired pretending they dont.

@IceStorm @Lonelyus @DarkStarDown @Feminism Sucks! @Puppeter @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @Adolf Hitler @30klhlvwizard @Pancakecel @Uggo Mongo

Last edited:
This is one hell of a post.

Yet a retard like K9otaku denying it calling it muh culture this muh culture that bs

Just a reminder K9jewedtaku is a HAPA trash involuntary mentally ill self bootstrapping faggot

Anyway whitecels i have a message to you:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hjkmSligAB0

Last edited:
Is it true that rape in Africa is more brutal and is more likely to involve extreme violence and sexual torture than in the rest of the world?

Tom Kehoe

People who use the words “rape culture” in the U.S. have no idea what it connotes in other parts of the world.
Rape in Africa is both incredibly common and extraordinarily brutal. One survey found the 38% of the men age 18–40 in South Africa have raped a woman at least once; and half as many had done it multiple times (and didn't seem to think there was anything wrong with it). It’s estimated that a woman is raped every four minutes in South Africa, which has one of the highest rates of sexual assault in the world.
Gang rape is seen as a bonding ritual among men. "Jackrolling” is slang in South Africa for the “sport” of young men abducting and gang raping a woman.
Listen to the words of a man who matter-of-factly acknowledged participating in a gang rape.
“One night, we saw two women standing at the gate. While we were talking with these two women, these fourteen "ouens" came up. We were all under the influence of liquor and we just decided at the same time that we are going to rape them. The one ran away, so there were about thirteen of us that rape the one woman...She was very "dead". They fucked her up, blue eyes and all … because she didn't want to take her pants off.”
In Malawi, for example, villages have a “hyena,” an older man whose duty is to essentially rape the young girls of the villages to prepare them for adulthood.
Then there’s “corrective rape,” a practice in which a young man or woman is repeatedly raped in an attempt to “cure” them of being gay. The assaults are often setup by parents who can't come to grips with the idea that their child is attracted to the same sex.
U.N. Commissioner for Human Rights Zeid Ra'ad Al Hussein said their research showed the "almost casual, yet calculated, attitude of those slaughtering civilians and destroying property and livelihoods."
"However, the quantity of rapes and gang-rapes described in the report must only be a snapshot of the real total. This is one of the most horrendous human rights situations in the world, with massive use of rape as an instrument of terror and weapon of war," he said.
The modern history of the Democratic Republic of Congo has been marked by the use of rape as become a weapon of war and terror.
Dr. Denis Mukwege is a gynecologist who has achieved a kind of fame for his efforts to heal women who have been sexually mutilated during the violence.
"They brought me a woman who had been raped by several men in uniform," he says. "She hadn't just been raped. They had also shot at her genitals. I had never seen anything like it. I thought it must be an exceptional case, the act of a mad man. I couldn't imagine that it would become the work I do for probably the rest of my life."
In the Central African Republic, which has been wracked by sectarian violence for years, troops routinely seize women and hold them as sex slaves — sometimes for longer than a year. The practice has been condoned by commanders and rapists act with impunity.
In Libya, rape of both female and male captives was part of a political campaign to neutralize opposition. The stigma is so great, the the victims essentially never rejoin society — and can certainly never raise a rifle again.
Prisoners in camps — male and female alike - are often raped on a daily basis, often with foreign objects, and many either die or are crippled by the damage.
So, yes, brutal rape is much more common in Africa then the rest of the world. No one disputes that.
Wits-Sonke study reveals alarming levels of men's violence against women in Diepsloot - Sonke Gender Justice

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WimzA4DYuxc&pp=ygUYamFja3JvbGwgZ2FuZ3JhcGUgYWZyaWNh

1507616781360.jpg

UwX.jpg

View attachment 828452

View attachment 828458

@IceStorm @Lonelyus @DarkStarDown @Feminism Sucks! @Puppeter @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @Adolf Hitler @30klhlvwizard @Pancakecel @Uggo Mongo

Im white and i dont deserve this nigger BS, STFU Govid

@Govid_Dorious you better remove that white people deserve it BS, It was the jews that let them in, Theyre not totally white theyre somewhat mixed, Dont be a racetraitor!

Oh ok, Then kill all the whites that support refugeedom! Spare the rest!

Yes
800px rnlaf ah 64 apache at the oirschotse heide low flying area 36570605232

The Boeing AH-64 Apache is an American twin-turboshaft attack helicopter with a tailwheel-type landing gear arrangement and a tandem cockpit for a crew of two. It features a nose-mounted sensor suite for target acquisition and night vision systems.

The Apache is a twin-engine, four-blade tandem-seat attack helicopter equipped with an M230 30-mm cannon, Hydra-70 2.75-inch rockets, and HELLFIRE missiles (both laser-guided and radio frequency

Your chopper is ready sir!

Yes
View attachment 829196
The Boeing AH-64 Apache is an American twin-turboshaft attack helicopter with a tailwheel-type landing gear arrangement and a tandem cockpit for a crew of two. It features a nose-mounted sensor suite for target acquisition and night vision systems.

The Apache is a twin-engine, four-blade tandem-seat attack helicopter equipped with an M230 30-mm cannon, Hydra-70 2.75-inch rockets, and HELLFIRE missiles (both laser-guided and radio frequency

Your chopper is ready sir!
3AiY.gif

TND TIME!

Niggers in Africa believe that you can cure AIDS by raping a baby.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.
I love Ian Smith. I love Rhodesia.

Niggers in Africa believe that you can cure AIDS by raping a baby.

they also believe that the head of a bald man contains gold

Tom Kehoe

1507616781360.jpg

UwX.jpg

View attachment 828452

View attachment 828458

Jews are letting them in. Just like Greece Egypt Rome and Babylon

Tom Kehoe

1507616781360.jpg

UwX.jpg

View attachment 828452

View attachment 828458

The only thing based about niggers

The only thing based about niggers
99% of your posts are advocating for rape and your join date is Aug 21, you even search for it on the bar search :feelsLSD:you joined here not to talk about your inceldom, but to keep giving incels a bad name :feelsLSD:

99% of your posts are advocating for rape and your join date is Aug 21, you even search for it on the bar search :feelsLSD:you joined here not to talk about your inceldom, but to keep giving incels a bad name :feelsLSD:
How do you know I search for rape on the search bar ?

women love rape

rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape

Tom Kehoe

1507616781360.jpg

UwX.jpg

View attachment 828452

View attachment 828458

No one cares fed

As usual, the men most concerned about rape are seen as the most likely to rape her. South Africans don't gibe a fuck.

A lifetime of study and labor to clean up after bad men's messes.

Eurocucks be like "let's fucking see what happens to our countries when we import millions of these chimps and give them human rights" :feelstastyman: