Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gastric IS hell

Uncle Death

Uncle Death

Blackpills Gate
★★★★★
Imagine being me. I cant even food coping or drink coping BECAUSE most of THE time I eat, I want To vomit again.

I suffer this shit For three Years, even got Admited To a hospital. Im tired of this shit man

Meanwhile today i wolfed down 650g of premium chicken

Meanwhile today i wolfed down 650g of premium chicken
Fucking lucky bastard. Food IS consider as a need and pleasure, I cant even Enjoy that.

If this life isnt hell, then What is?

Fucking lucky bastard. Food IS consider as a need and pleasure, I cant even Enjoy that.

If this life isnt hell, then What is?
Not getting pussy

Not getting pussy
Sure, But I argue people with chronic pain HAVE it worst than most incel. Thats why incel still HAVE this niezcthian love for life.

I dont tbh. Insomnia, scoliosis and gastric. Life IS not worth it tbh, I HAVE all of this. I wish I was fucking dead, even if I got pussy I still would suffer BECAUSE My fucking problem IS not only inceldom, Its life itself

Sure, But I argue people with chronic pain HAVE it worst than most incel. Thats why incel still HAVE this niezcthian love for life.

I dont tbh. Insomnia, scoliosis and gastric. Life IS not worth it tbh, I HAVE all of this. I wish I was fucking dead, even if I got pussy I still would suffer BECAUSE My fucking problem IS not only inceldom, Its life itself
I have chronic pain, ADHD, Autism, So my life is hell aleredy.

I have chronic pain, ADHD, Autism, So my life is hell aleredy.
Ik How hell it IS To HAVE adhd. I become a hikimori For three Years BECAUSE of it. I feel you brother

brutal i enjoy food cope.