Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to stop eating?

slashER

slashER

toilet punchER
★★★★★
Eating is one of my few copes, but i'm putting up a bit of weight, i was fat years ago and i always felt tired when walking just a bit or walking up the stairs... i don't want to feel that shit again so i need to stop now. do you guys have any methods to lower your appetite?

find something to distract yxourself

Hit gym everyday so at least you would be gaining some muscle

Smoke cigarettes

If you have to eat, buy a bunch of cucumbers/celery. They contain almost ZERO calories. You can eat through trucks of them without gaining any significant amounts of weight.

If you have to eat, buy a bunch of cucumbers/celery. They contain almost ZERO calories. You can eat through trucks of them without gaining any significant amounts of weight.
i'll try this out, thanks.

Brush your teeth frequently (sorry @Saysitsover )

After you brush your teeth, food taste worse. This will discourage you from eating a lot

smoke outside the apt, whats the problem
There is a gate, when you walk down like 50 meters behind a huge hill, there are the apartments, the guy doesn't let anyone smoke on the entire property and I'm not going to walk all that shit just to smoke a cigarette and then come back

You kill yourself

You kill yourself
Off to hang myself harm to self

Cut back on sugar and eat nutrition dense foods like eggs, someone mentioned it to me here when I asked a similar question and it actually helps fight the cravings.

Cut back on sugar and eat nutrition dense foods like eggs, someone mentioned it to me here when I asked a similar question and it actually helps fight the cravings.
i will also try this, thanks a lot brocel

Just do some sports to burn calories