Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaunt Face

E

eclipse

Recruit
★★
Has anybody tried to get down to a low bodyfat aroud 13-11%,?last time i tried people kept telling me that i looked sick with sunken eyes and to stop dieting,so instead of becoming more attractive it was the opposite.
Does anybody have similar stories?

Last time i was really skinny was when i was 14-15 and 2020

B6CE8A6D 8F9B 4328 A0AB CD4423728CC0

Not intentionally. I got down to 90 lbs from 120 at 19, but it mostly just melted my baby fat. I think it helped more than hurt. I'm more gaunt from age now and only my mom bugs me about it. No one else talks to me long enough to care or mention it.

It depends; some may look better with a slightly higher body fat, to add some padding to the face. :feelshehe:

low body fat with no muscle mass is the Auschwitz aesthetic

I look better with hollow Cheeks and darkness surrounding my eyes, it make them look bigger, brighter, and more deep set but I cannot function as a person when I'm that lean

Has anybody tried to get down to a low bodyfat aroud 13-11%,?last time i tried people kept telling me that i looked sick with sunken eyes and to stop dieting,so instead of becoming more attractive it was the opposite.
Does anybody have similar stories?
I cut once every 6-8mo or so
I've gotten all the way down to 12pack

I'm framelet/manlet so when I'm that thin I look like a twig
people on the street have literally told me to eat a sandwich