Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gave my business Card to toilet. Ran into her again. She Cringed.

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
I don't approach. A couple times a year I give out my cheap card, after a casual conversation that's friendly.

It's a strategy. I don't ask for numbers. No pressure on me or her.

So, I'm out biking Saturday, way out nowhere, and there she was walking.

I saw her visibly cringe.

I waved and kept going as if I was oblivious to the rejection
Girl cringe as seeing something embarrassing bothering woman make uncomfortable smile squintin

Last edited:
You gave her a business card?

You gave her a business card?
I have a tiny side business, and you can easily give someone a card, casually, and say "text me sometime".

Much easier than asking for a number.

Nothing to lose

I have a tiny side business, and you can easily give someone a card, casually, and say "text me sometime".

Much easier than asking for a number.

Nothing to lose
I sure hope you weren't trying to get choochie by doing this:lul::lul:

When you give someone a business card they expect you to be trying to promote your services to them and nothing else. Even if you say "text me sometime." Did you really think she was going to call up later and say "hey your business is cool and all but you down to fuck at my place later?":feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Please be a joke post that I'm to autistic to understand or I'm miss reading it. Please don't tell me you actually do this

I sure hope you weren't trying to get choochie by doing this:lul::lul:

When you give someone a business card they expect you to be trying to promote your services to them and nothing else. Even if you say "text me sometime." Did you really think she was going to call up later and say "hey your business is cool and all but you down to fuck at my place later?":feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Please be a joke post that I'm to autistic to understand or I'm miss reading it. Please don't tell me you actually do this
Coochie is what every man needs

jfl, post business card, redact dox

Obviously, I'm not hard selling anything.

My business is of public interest, and generally promotes conversstion

I don't approach. A couple times a year I give out my cheap card, after a casual conversation that's friendly.

It's a strategy. I don't ask for numbers. No pressure on me or her.

So, I'm out biking Saturday, way out nowhere, and there she was walking.

I saw her visibly cringe.

I waved and kept going as if I was oblivious to the rejectionView attachment 622542
Damn, she remembered you though. Mogs me :hax:

Lol. She remembered me.

And instantly I was in stalker territory.

Lol. She remembered me.

And instantly I was in stalker territory.
Lol if someone else murders her all her friends will remember her telling them about the creep who gave her the business card. The police will follow up and as soon as they take one look at you, you will be in cuffs. You might have to stalk her now just to make sure she stays alive.

Lol. She remembered me.

And instantly I was in stalker territory
Lol if someone else murders her all her friends will remember her telling them about the creep who gave her the business card. The police will follow up and as soon as they take one look at you, you will be in cuffs. You might have to stalk her now just to make sure she stays alive.
Rofl

Just hand over business card theory :feelskek: