Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gay best friend cels, what’s the most blackpilling thing you’ve ever heard from foids?

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
What’s the most blackpilling thing you’ve ever heard at a foid sleepover or from drunk girls at a bar who feel comfortable around you?

One girl said she had a one night stand with some guy and he had the biggest penis she ever seen.

Bumping for all the cucks

@OwariDa @Pixycel , what's the most blackpilling thing you've hear from foids as their gay best friend

@OwariDa @Pixycel , what's the most blackpilling thing you've hear from foids as their gay best friend
:no:
we have had one sus:feelssus: encounter where we were double penetrating a girl:foidSoy: and our cocks collided:horror: but best believe we are still straight as the street inshallah:feelsbaton:

You have provided 0 evidence of him being any of that, and I've known him from the /r/incels days.
I don't even care about the slander, that's just being a dick, but you go as far as to insult him repeatedly for no reason.
I've already given you warnings for this yet you keep doing it. The warning is correct.

our cocks collided:horror:
Cock fight namma veettu pillai

You have provided 0 evidence of him being any of that, and I've known him from the /r/incels days.
I don't even care about the slander, that's just being a dick, but you go as far as to insult him repeatedly for no reason.
I've already given you warnings for this yet you keep doing it. The warning is correct.
:no::no::no: