Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Gay marriage shouldve never been legalized

Cletus Longthing

Cletus Longthing

Bloodfein
★★★★★
This has opened Doors to other degenerate bullshit in soyciety...

This has opened Doors to other degenerate bullshit in soyciety...
That was the plan all along. It has now opened the door to trannyism and teaching trannyism to kindergarteners.

The degeneracy will not stop there, btw. It's going to get worse.

water is weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

That was the plan all along. It has now opened the door to trannyism and teaching trannyism to kindergarteners.
Its over im wondering what is next

i see chadsexual lesbians the same as a nig in the 50s would see the KKK

Its over im wondering what is next
Legalized bestiality. The furries are going to strike big in the near future riding the globohomo degeneracy train.

Then when you see people walking their dogs you'll know there's more dog fucking happening. The language is going to change around that as well. They won't be called pets anymore, because that will be offensive to the human partner in the cross-species relationship. I don't know what faggot word they'll make up to refer to the pet, but the faggotry will be cut from the same cloth as the same freaks who created terms like "cis gender" and make up infinite imaginary genders.

Legalized bestiality. The furries are going to strike big in the near future riding the globohomo degeneracy train.

Then when you see people walking their dogs you'll know there's more dog fucking happening. The language is going to change around that as well. They won't be called pets anymore, because that will be offensive to the human partner in the cross-species relationship. I don't know what faggot word they'll make up to refer to the pet, but the faggotry will be cut from the same cloth as the same freaks who created terms like "cis gender" and make up infinite imaginary genders.
:feelswhat:

I gave up caring about politics but like I would say civil unions themselves were a mistake

Forcing people to accept a completely arbitrary lifestyle choice was a horrible slippery slope. How can society say radical feminism, polygamy, transgenderism, drag, etc. are wrong when gay marriage is legal? All of that shit is poison and it's rotting the mind of the youth.
SlipperySlope

One problem they had was when they went for feminism and women went Chad only.. millions of normies couldn't find a wife. So one thing leads to the next.