Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My old friends from high school tried to answer a strange question

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I used to be in a friend group back in 2018. During lunch time, we were hanging out together next to the basketball court. And one of the asked a weird question. He asked us, "is it gay to jack off? You are touching a dick, therefore, it's gay. Touching dicks is gay"
My other friend said, "no, because it's your own dick, you fucking idiot" :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:

@Saysitsover made a thread this morning asking if it's gay to eat chicken, and this memory from high school came to mind. I personally don't believe that it's gay to jack off. But if anyone disagrees, comment below explain why it's gay.

Last edited:
liking girls is gay because girls like boys wtf bro you fucking fag :feelsUgh:

I used to be in a friend group back in 2018. During lunch time, we were hanging out together next to be handball court. And one of the asked a weird question. He asked us, "is it gay to jack off? You are touching a dick, therefore, it's gay. Touching dicks is gay"
My other friend said, "no, because it's your own dick, you fucking idiot" :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:

@Saysitsover made a thread this morning asking if it's gay to eat chicken, and this memory from high school came to mind. I personally don't believe that it's gay to jack off. But if anyone disagrees, comment below explain why it's gay.
even though it is your hand. in theory a man is still touching your dick so one could say masturbation is gay.

Yes because you’re touching dick AND your dick is being touched by a man
It’s double gay

even though it is your hand. in theory a man is still touching your dick so one could say masturbation is gay.
i think of masturbation along the lines of someone peering into their inner soul; the most supreme form of spirituality that brings out the individual's atman near peak arousal, allowing someone to truly become one with themselves... It can't be gay, it's a natural process to ascension.

Attachments

• 1534710015587.jpg
    1534710015587.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 6
I used to be in a friend group back in 2018. During lunch time, we were hanging out together next to the basketball court. And one of the asked a weird question. He asked us, "is it gay to jack off? You are touching a dick, therefore, it's gay. Touching dicks is gay"
My other friend said, "no, because it's your own dick, you fucking idiot"

That guy might be gay though.

When I jerk I'm thinking about tits and ass. He's thinking about gay. So probably gay.