Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel @Geckobus has been banned!

First of all it's you who doesn't see the difference. The difference is obviously that you are "cool guy masturbating". What do I mean? I mean if someone acts like a Chad and uses "sarcasm, or baiting, or shitposting" in a way that a hot foid would think is "kewl" you guys like it. And the person who did it gets a reputation as a badass baiter and some of you fuck nuts follow him.

But, if a guy who uses words like "Christianity" or "Beta Male" or expresses this type of concept in confessions, for his normal posts, speaks intellectually, but then does a one-off copy cat of a absolute moron and site violators like @Atavistic Autist, then it's "kewl duude" LOL. Give me one good reason why both shouldn't be banned? Both were in the sewers, Geckobus is gone. Fair enough, he knowingly did this. But SAME EXACT THING with bald autist avi guy too. Oh the Hypocrisy is just phenomenal.

@Uggo Mongo
@CopingForBrutality ^

And btw at
@Caesercel
@The Enforcer
What is all of this autism? The point is that @Atavistic Autist is a well established user with a long history of posts, whereas @GeckoBus was some newfag. The former made a shitpost in the sewers, while the latter made it outside of the sewers, got a warning for it, and then continued to post gay shit.

Users with agendas (gays, pedos, soys, shills etc.) usually give themselves away early on when they start posting. That is unless you're suggesting that @Atavistic Autist is some deep cover homo just waiting for the right moment all of these years later to come out of the closet and cause a major upset. :lul:

Just doing an early FYI, in @based_meme 's quoted post above someone has written in the text box and I am seen saying things which I didn't write if you click the up arrow. So forgery is already at play. :feelsugh:
Nigger, that was legit mistake from a formatting error when I quoted you and the other user, but accidentally merged the quote boxes. :feelshaha:

Try it and see for yourself. JFL

Holy shit
I'm fucking roping. Fuck, you faggot OP. I'm going to shove a flashlight up your ass when I find you.
"I'm going to shove a flashlight up your ass when I find you."

Sounds like LGBT+ shit to me :feelsjuice:.

Don't know. He seemed like an interesting user but I don't support any flirting with homosexuality, even as a joke.
Obviously, those with homo tendencies can find like minded individuals all over the internet. No need to use this forum.

What is all of this autism? The point is that @Atavistic Autist is a well established user with a long history of posts, whereas @GeckoBus was some newfag. The former made a shitpost in the sewers, while the latter made it outside of the sewers, got a warning for it, and then continued to post gay shit.
No homie wrong. You are still referring to his first banning which was (I think) a temp ban. He was brought back. The perma ban is for THIS:

Which if you know how to read also is in the "Sewers" bud. So either we allow both men to stay, or both have to be banned. Consistency. Unless it was moved there by a Mod, which I am against because if he did make it in ID or Lounge, it should stay there as proof of site violation.
Users with agendas (gays, pedos, soys, shills etc.) usually give themselves away early on when they start posting. That is unless you're suggesting that @Atavistic Autist is some deep cover homo just waiting for the right moment all of these years later to come out of the closet and cause a major upset. :lul:.
Maybe he is, but that is not what I was suggesting. Post count shouldn't matter if you violate the rules. History shouldn't matter if YOU YOURSELF make a thread on THIS WEBSITE admitting to bring an LGBTQ or putting things up your ass. Hence both should be banned. Remember: you don't know ANYONE irl here. You can't say, "I'm a serious poster but now I'm going to talk about the fact I'm gay as a joke" - that's absurd ! I'm sure you agree?
Nigger, that was legit mistake from a formatting error when I quoted you and the other user, but accidentally merged the quote boxes. :feelshaha:.
Fine. Fair enough. Had to check. Shady things happening.
Try it and see for yourself. JFL
I believe you now that you explain hence was my point to draw out an explanation from you..

Last edited:
His case is perfect to filter out all the faggot and troon scum of this forum. Everyone who demands his unbanning should immediately be permabanned as well.
Pointing

Yes, really. Not only is he faggotposting and trolling, but actively attention whoring too. We don't need the bullshit.
That's bullshit. The reason you want him banned is because he says he is a (sort of) Christian.

If you don't see the difference between @Atavistic Autist's posts and @GeckoBus's posts, then you should refrain from from throwing around this word.
You are as biased as the DNC + the FBI combined. You just want people from religions you dislike banned.

HYPOCRITE

You were once an advocate for my freedoms against oppressive administrative measures, but now ask for me to be banned to restore some mystical sense of cosmic justice?

The issue with Gecko seems to be the detail inherent to his parodies, and also the fact that they are evidently OC and not derivative (i.e., copypasta).

But since the boundary between legitimate parody regarding faggotry and what verges on disgusting homo-eroticism is not something that has been explicitly outlined, I would ask for Gecko to be unbanned and for there to be an official quorum on the matter, where everyone can be made sure of what is and isn't allowed in the future.
Based and honest

No way you're defending this homosexual. Where was the joke?
I don't think there was any joke. Imo, he is just describing the kind of sexual dysfunction many of us experience as teens because of frustration. He is not saying that he endorses them. He is just honest about experiencing them.

@Atavistic Autist agrees with me:

That should be a cause for commendation, not banning.

I don't think there was any joke. Imo, he is just describing the kind of sexual dysfunction many of us experience as teens because of frustration.
:dafuckfeels:

@Fat Link, I think you should have a look at this case. I don't think that there is any faggotry going on in @GeckoBus case. He is just sharing disgusting details about his masturbatory life and should be commended for it. He never made any faggot approach on anyone or defended faggotry in any way.

The real reason people are angry at him is because he portrayed himself as a Christian and got disliked as a result. In a way, he is acting like a sincere Christian by confession the disgusting shit he did.

. He is just sharing disgusting details about his masturbatory life and should be commended for it. He never made any faggot approach on anyone or defended faggotry in any way.
:lul::lul:

@Fat Link, I think you should have a look at this case. I don't think that there is any faggotry going on in @GeckoBus case. He is just sharing disgusting details about his masturbatory life and should be commended for it. He never made any faggot approach on anyone or defended faggotry in any way.

The real reason people are angry at him is because he portrayed himself as a Christian and got disliked as a result. In a way, he is acting like a sincere Christian by confession the disgusting shit he did.
Definitely true. Glad to see people with common sense defending him. All the people that are attacking him are extremely myopic

big victory for grayfags

It seems to be a first time offense.

Typically I have us give users one chance to screw up in this regard and if they do it again afterwards they get a more serious permabanning.

Anyway first time offenses get a four day ban from me usually so I’ll have Caes unban him in four days since he was the original banning mod.

That's bullshit. The reason you want him banned is because he says he is a (sort of) Christian.
You are as biased as the DNC + the FBI combined. You just want people from religions you dislike banned.

HYPOCRITE
This is peak .is retardation. I don't give a fuck what religion anyone here is. JFL

t. alleged discord gay cult leader (not looking so alleged now tbhngl)

JFL @ "dey hate him cuz he Christian."

@Uggo Mongo thots on this defense of @GeckoBus's faggotry?

His case is perfect to filter out all the faggot and troon scum of this forum. Everyone who demands his unbanning should immediately be permabanned as well.
What about idiots like @Atavistic Autist who the cool kids of the forum support accordingly? He does the exact same. They call it "humor".

t. alleged discord gay cult leader (not looking so alleged now tbhngl)

JFL @ "dey hate him cuz he Christian."

@Uggo Mongo thots on this defense of @GeckoBus's faggotry?
The defense is:

1. You are the actual autistic idiot for not recognising his entire post is in the same style and vein of @Atavistic Autist yet yall call that "joking" or "cool sarcasm + bait"

2. If he really is a homosexual, then fine ban him, but I'm not so sure what exactly you have that shows he's actually having or wanting to have gay interactions with other men? If you are able to show it, I agree, he should be banned. But the looming question, that I have is not any of that. I just want to pummel you with the fact you are a fledging hypocrite just like many of you little rat pack purity bullshit crew. @nice_try for example. You need to address WHY you consider @Atavistic Autist's post as a sort of comedic "artwork" but NOT for "Geckobus the Anal idiot"? Don't give me any bullshit about join date and posts counts either. Content! I want content !
Definitely true. Glad to see people with common sense defending him. All the people that are attacking him are extremely myopic
Yeah @based_meme & Co, not just myopic, they are massive hypocrites in their desire for implementation of policy.

The defense is:

1. You are the actual autistic idiot for not recognising his entire post is in the same style and vein of @Atavistic Autist yet yall call that "joking" or "cool sarcasm + bait"

2. If he really is a homosexual, then fine ban him, but I'm not so sure what exactly you have that shows he's actually having or wanting to have gay interactions with other men? If you are able to show it, I agree, he should be banned. But the looming question, that I have is not any of that. I just want to pummel you with the fact you are a fledging hypocrite just like many of you little rat pack purity bullshit crew. @nice_try for example. You need to address WHY you consider @Atavistic Autist's post as a sort of comedic "artwork" but NOT for "Geckobus the Anal idiot"? Don't give me any bullshit about join date and posts counts either. Content! I want content !

Yeah @based_meme & Co, not just myopic, they are massive hypocrites in their desire for implementation of policy.
You're being terribly defensive about something that doesn't affect you. Unless... :feelswhere:

You're being terribly defensive about something that doesn't affect you. Unless... :feelswhere:
Yeah yeah. Quiet you psuedo-intellectual butt plug! Everytime heavy hitters like K9 or myself start doing this type thing you get nervous and divert the fucking issue. Nah, I ain't got shit associated with the topic at hand BESIDES showing you that you don't understand how to render judgment. Thank God you lost terribly as a choice for Mod. Besides you know I'm this way about mang topics, so don't try and make jokes Unbased Meme !

Yeah yeah. Quiet you psuedo-intellectual butt plug! Everytime heavy hitters like K9 or myself start doing this type thing you get nervous and divert the fucking issue. Nah, I ain't got shit associated with the topic at hand BESIDES showing you that you don't understand how to render judgment. Thank God you lost terribly as a choice for Mod. Besides you know I'm this way about mang topics, so don't try and make jokes Unbased Meme !
nicholas-cage-funny.gif

The cringe is fucking oozing out of this post.

nicholas-cage-funny.gif

The cringe is fucking oozing out of this post.
This is exactly what I meant. You are weak as shit on all points and your diaper gets soiled everytime we do this to ya. You ain't no Nick Cage laughing at me. It's the other way around Based_Hypocrite.
__

Now you still haven't answered the question:

Why Geckobus and NOT also Atavistic autist?

Encouraging Come On GIF by CBS

Last edited:
What do you mean "how" are you not able to read his posts?

He's admits to being an LGBTQ person.
there's a difference between attavist and this fag

geckobus is known to be a lookmaxx user which increases the % of him being a legit homosexual while attavist is just a guy shitposting in the sewer.

geckobus shitposts can be real and serious just because he's from lookmaxx and we all know that lookmaxxers are homos.
also geckobus started making shitposts just after he got unbanned. he could atleast waited a month or two but he just wanted to troll us after getting him banned

@Mortis ^ get a load of @based_meme's hypocrisy!

@Mortis ^ get a load of @based_meme's hypocrisy!
why do you keep sucking on @GeckoBus dick?
when i showed you screenshots of gecko saying homo shit outside the sewers you said that he might be joking or trolling but when you saw the shitpost of attavist in the sewer you got totally furious
i am sure you will not have a problem with people posting gay shit in the lounge or ID but when they do t in the sewer then it's unacceptable.

Last edited:
why do you keep sucking on @GeckoBus dick?
Don't act tough or I'll have to knock you down a few. Take it easy bruh. I'm just pointing out obvious shit thag if your not low IQ you can understand..
when i showed you screenshots of gecko saying homo shit outside the sewers you said that he might be joking or trolling.
NO! Don't misquote me fool! I don't truly care to Advocate for Geckobus if he violated a site rule, my thing is that you are not applying the same standard to that Autistic idiot. BOTH posts (the one that got Gecko banned) were in the Sewers. He should be reprimanded and berated for it. But banning him perma and not Atavistic autist is unfair. That's all I'm saying and it's just my two cents.

The one you should from outside didn't say shit that was really ban worthy.
but when you saw the shitpost of attavist in the sewer you got totally furious.
I'm not furious at his post lol. I'm pointing out the double standards in what many members here consider a site violation and what they don't. It's highly member dependant, instead of being rule interpretation dependant !
i am sure you will not have a problem with people posting gay shit in the lounge or ID but when they do t in the sewer then it's fine.
Look at @K9Otaku's post here explaining the same..

This shouldn't have to be explained to you. You can see that both posts were in Sewers.

Last edited:
Don't act tough or I'll have to knock you down a few. Take it easy bruh. I'm just pointing out obvious shit thag if your not low IQ you can understand..
:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:
take it easy grandpa
I never cared about Geckobus if he violated a site rule
It's questionable and weird as shit I agree. But he sounds like he is just ESL maybe? It's not necessarily an admission of being a homosexual. In this instance.
you said that this screenshot is not an admission of being a homo. btw it's posted outside the sewers

5cIylzml

Anything else other than this though? I read his massive Ban appeal and honestly, I think he's straight. Unban the poor chap.

This is exactly what I meant. You are weak as shit on all points and your diaper gets soiled everytime we do this to ya. You ain't no Nick Cage laughing at me. It's the other way around Based_Hypocrite.
__
You're completely delusional (and an idiot as well, but that's besides the point).

Now you still haven't answered the question:

Why Geckobus and NOT also Atavistic autist?

Encouraging Come On GIF by CBS
I already explained this shit many posts ago, but let's try again and see if the gears in your head start rotating this time.

Gecko is a month old user who got warned for fagposting and continued to fagpost (trolling or otherwise; read: posting honestly), despite mod warnings. Atavistic is a long time user who hasn't ever (AFAIK) posted rule-breaking garbage anywhere outside of the sewers.

These two users couldn't be more different from each other. It's like you're looking at a picture of a donkey and a crocodile and vociferously arguing that they are the same animal, while the rest of us are fucking laughing our asses off at how retarded you're being.

Look at @
K9Otaku
@K9Otaku's post here explaining the same..
he's literally talking about that we tried to get him banned because he's a Christian.
i bet most users didn't even know that he's a Christian in the first place. i am hearing this for the first time
Thats News To Me Jeremy Wilcox GIF - Thats News To Me Jeremy Wilcox Fbi  International - Discover & Share GIFs

he is just describing the kind of sexual dysfunction many of us experience as teens because of frustration.
also what does this even mean
i don't think all of us go into a phase when we start craving the dicks of our brothers unless we're secretly homosexuals
Only if you do.
ok sorry for saying that bro
It's deserves a warning and temp ban. But this by itself wasnt at the time
he actually got a warning for it.
the reason he got perma banned the first time is because he started necro posting all my threads in ID and the lounge just to post anime stories.
he might says that he only gave me 20 alerts but he definitely made more than 50 to 60 in less than 20 minutes
you could see his post history to make sure of that.

You're completely delusional (and an idiot as well, but that's besides the point).
Why do you use all caps like a spaz?
I already explained this shit many posts ago, but let's try again and see if the gears in your head start rotating this time.
Not well enough, you were evasive.
Gecko is a month old user who got warned for fagposting and continued to fagpost (trolling or otherwise; read: posting honestly), despite mod warnings. Atavistic is a long time user who hasn't ever (AFAIK) posted rule-breaking garbage anywhere outside of the sewers.
Geckobus' post which got him perma was in the Sewers. Right?
These two users couldn't be more different from each other.
Oh really? I've read plenty of Atavistic's posts in the last two days, and many of his posts are total trash garbage. Just FYI. Both members wrote things which fall in the realm of being Homosexual on THIS SITE. One of them Autistic bald ass, directly stated it.
It's like you're looking at a picture of a donkey and a crocodile and vociferously arguing that they are the same animal, while the rest of us are fucking laughing our asses off at how retarded you're being.
Actually a handful of members have sided with what K9 and I are saying on the whole. Again, in particular gripe was that the Sewers allows for this nonsense to be posted right? Well Geckobus posted it in the Sewers did he not?

It seems to be a first time offense.

Typically I have us give users one chance to screw up in this regard and if they do it again afterwards they get a more serious permabanning.

Anyway first time offenses get a four day ban from me usually so I’ll have Caes unban him in four days since he was the original banning mod.
Thanks. Nice thing to do for him

anyway, i am out of this drama
the only reason i got into it is because he had an argument with me over another user being banned and he started calling me names.

This is peak .is retardation. I don't give a fuck what religion anyone here is. JFL
Liar. Like always, you just refuse to call your religion a "religion". Your "religion" is an elephant trying to hide behind a blade of grass.

i don't think all of us go into a phase when we start craving the dicks of our brothers unless we're secretly homosexuals
Many of us do and that is why everyone here is so worked up over faggotry.

Actually a handful of members have sided with what K9 and I are saying on the whole.
It's really just @Mortis and that guy who can't be bothered to take Andrew Tate's cock out of his mouth, plus you two who had that discord gay cult controversy.

So it's really just one cocksucker, two allegedly gay cultists, and a guy who is suspiciously overzealous, advocating for the release of a faggot, troll, or fagtroll.

And you four turning this into a fucking jihad and is looking worse by the minute. :feelswhat:

The fight against faggotry in our own forum is starting to feel like an uphill battle. :feelsclown:

Again, in particular gripe was that the Sewers allows for this nonsense to be posted right? Well Geckobus posted it in the Sewers did he not?
No, you fucking idiots, the sewers doesn't "allow" this shit. It's not a no-man's-land where there are no rules.

Every post that would otherwise get actioned by the mods in the other forums gets a double take in the sewers. This thread and drama wouldn't fucking exist, if the sewers got nuked and every post in it got vaporized to it's subatomic constituent parts. It's just one more point against the sewers.

The sewers are a fucking blight.

Last edited:
Liar. Like always, you just refuse to call your religion a "religion". Your "religion" is an elephant trying to hide behind a blade of grass.
Your continuing sophistry is starting to look malicious.

Many of us do and that is why everyone here is so worked up over faggotry.
i don't think that most of us become literal homosexuals.

some of us might suffer from being feminine and having "mommy" fantasies and " femdom" fantasies especially shortcels because their height make everyone see them and treat them as feminine.
but wanting to touch dicks is another different story.
i actually had some problems with femininity when i was young and my height made me act girly but not faggoted. i was still attracted to girls alone

It's really just @
Mortis
@Mortis and that guy who can't be bothered to take Andrew Tate's cock out of his mouth
For the record I am not sucking anyone's dick he's just a based user I like. He even offered me money because I am on the verge of being homeless he's not a bad guy and I am not sucking his dick like a lot of people imply. I am just asking everyone to look rationally at the situation tbh.

suspiciously overzealous, advocating for the release of a faggot, troll, or fagtroll.
Suspiciously overzealous? What are you accusing me of? He's just a based user that helped me in his short time on the site. Don't use such loaded language I am not calling you names or accusing you of anything I just want to make my case and maybe have a discussion.