Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel @Geckobus has been banned!

Suspiciously overzealous? What are you accusing me of? He's just a based user that helped me in his short time on the site. Don't use such loaded language I am not calling you names or accusing you of anything I just want to make my case and maybe have a discussion.
Alright, my mistake. I apologize, brocel.

It's really just @Mortis and that guy who can't be bothered to take Andrew Tate's cock out of his mouth.
Lol. There were several others, and I haven't interacted with them much. So totally that makes 5-10..
plus you two who had that discord gay cult controversy.
Bro you are hilarious. Some fucking watched out of his mind cringe at curry went ape shit in me for the same things I'm saying to you right now. That's all. Don't even try that weak as shit as a retort.
So it's really just one cocksucker, two allegedly gay cultists, and a guy who is suspiciously overzealous, advocating for the release of a faggot, troll, or fagtroll.

And you four turning this into a fucking jihad and is looking worse by the minute. :feelswhat:.
Nah remember according to the Lot of you I'm a white women slaying fakecel so I ain't also part of some gay conspiracy or is it the other way around..what..shit you can't keep up shit straight no more..
The fight against faggotry in our own forum is starting to feel like an uphill battle. :feelsclown:.
Dude are you actual reading my posts? I didn't say I condone him if he's actually a faggot.
No, you fucking idiots, the sewers doesn't "allow" this shit. It's not a no-man's-land where there are no rules.
Okay EXACTLY. Then why is Atavistic the dumbfuck here and Geckobus gone. They BOTH POSTED IN SEWERS!
Every post that would otherwise get actioned by the mods in the other forums gets a double take in the sewers. This thread and drama wouldn't fucking exist, if the sewers got nuked and every post in it got vaporized to it's subatomic constituent parts. It's just one more point against the sewers.
Yeah. That's what I'm also saying. I dont want the sewers but if any kind exists it's gotta be a fair place for rule implementation. Again, BOTH USERS POSTED IN SEWERS. Why are you not speaking to that.
The sewers are a fucking blight.
Right !

Suspiciously overzealous? What are you accusing me of? He's just a based user that helped me in his short time on the site. Don't use such loaded language I am not calling you names or accusing you of anything I just want to make my case and maybe have a discussion.
Don't take what @based_meme is saying to be built on any sort of rationale and logic. Everything he says he bases on his perception of Chad's.is purity cult and his group of weirdo posters who harass anyone who isn't exactly into whatever the fuck they are saying at the moment. He did the same thing to me a few mins ago.

i don't think that most of us become literal homosexuals.
I never said that
some of us might suffer from being feminine and having "mommy" fantasies and " femdom" fantasies especially shortcels because their height make everyone see them and treat them as feminine.
but wanting to touch dicks is another different story.
i actually had some problems with femininity when i was young and my height made me act girly but not faggoted. i was still attracted to girls alone
I personally understand what you say because I was also never interested in anything but girls. But I also understand that under the pressure of the kind of shit we have to endure, some become confused for a while. What matters is that they control themselves here. Having had fantasies is one thing and confessing them is ok (it helps others), but acting on those fantasies is unacceptable. That line should not be crossed.

Don't take what @based_meme is saying to be built on any sort of rationale and logic.
The rationale is based off of the crap you fucking faggots post.

Everything he says he bases on his perception of Chad's.is purity cult and his group of weirdo posters who harass anyone who isn't exactly into whatever the fuck they are saying at the moment. He did the same thing to me a few mins ago.
Purity cult. Fighting against faggotry on the forum is now the actions of a purity cultist.

A veteran media PR team couldn't have twisted and spun this any better than how you just did.

Thread has reached peak clown world.

Your continuing sophistry is starting to look malicious.
Being a hypocrite is never acceptable; especially when one is calling others by that name. If you want to be able to criticize religion, you have to admit that you have one and be transparent about what it is. Everyone has some skin in the religious game. Pretending otherwise is indeed malicious and devious.

Jesus fucking Christ. I really hope that shit is shitpost. I was having a conversation last night with him.

The rationale is based off of the crap you fucking faggots post.
Don't you dare call me a name which you have absolutes no proof for. Why are we faggots? Because you are a paranoid idiot who loses debates?
Purity cult. Fighting against faggotry on the forum is now the actions of a purity cultist.
Oh come on you bullshitter. You do the same on almost anything. And you pretending that I am in favor of faggotry is an obfuscating tactic. You always do this shit when you encounter people who disagree with you. Despite the fact I keep saying I'm not advocating for him if he is infact a faggot.
A veteran media PR team couldn't have twisted and spun this any better than how you just did.
You say this because you are the one doing it.
Thread has reached peak clown world.
You are a hypocrite. That's the biggest CLOWN WORLD thing one can do.
Jesus fucking Christ. I really hope that shit is shitpost. I was having a conversation last night with him.
Oh look^ @based_meme here is another person (not a weird Graycel) questioning things, is he also a faggot now?

there's a difference between attavist and this fag

geckobus is known to be a lookmaxx user which increases the % of him being a legit homosexual while attavist is just a guy shitposting in the sewer.

geckobus shitposts can be real and serious just because he's from lookmaxx and we all know that lookmaxxers are homos.
also geckobus started making shitposts just after he got unbanned. he could atleast waited a month or two but he just wanted to troll us after getting him banned
Wait one Goddamn minute, GODDAMNIT.

That fucking faggot is from looksmaxx?

That's it, buddy boyos. Open-and-shut case. Close the thread. It's over.

Let me find the thread. It was in the Sewers..

It's really just @Mortis and that guy who can't be bothered to take Andrew Tate's cock out of his mouth, plus you two who had that discord gay cult controversy.
Ugh oh buddy, another one. He must be gay too right? Lmao

Last edited:
Hey man hows your gf (jenna ortega)
She's fine. Rubbing her feet on my belly rn as I lie in bed down writing this.

I can't find the thread but it was in the Sewers and I posted it in several places. It's all running together now. But just look at his LGBTQ threads and you will find it. Calling that a shitpost and allowed, but not allowing Geckobus' actions of the same type is hypocrisy.

Don't you dare call me a name which you have absolutes no proof for. Why are we faggots? Because you are a paranoid idiot who loses debates?
I meant that phrase in the colloquial, disparaging sense, not literally. Poor choice of words on my part, given the context. My apologies.

Oh come on you bullshitter. You do the same on almost anything. And you pretending that I am in favor of faggotry is an obfuscating tactic. You always do this shit when you encounter people who disagree with you. Despite the fact I keep saying I'm not advocating for him if he is infact a faggot.
Is that so? What is that exactly that you're talking about?

You chose your words, I didn't pick them for you.

You say this because you are the one doing it.

You are a hypocrite. That's the biggest CLOWN WORLD thing one can do.

Oh look^ @based_meme here is another person (not a weird Graycel) questioning things, is he also a faggot now?
Throwing around labels like "hypocrite" when even others, like @Med Amine, can easily spot the difference (between the two users) means you're grasping at straws.

Just stop clowning yourself bro.

Being a hypocrite is never acceptable; especially when one is calling others by that name. If you want to be able to criticize religion, you have to admit that you have one and be transparent about what it is. Everyone has some skin in the religious game. Pretending otherwise is indeed malicious and devious.
This is exactly the malicious sophistry I'm talking about. You're trying to frame everything as a religion and then accuse others of hypocrisy when you claim that they're acting religious when they're arguing, because it's their "religion" against another "religion."

Not only is this bullshit hilariously wrong and mildly annoying, but you're intentionally trying to steer the discussion away and pigeonhole it into some warped shape.

It seems to be a first time offense.

Typically I have us give users one chance to screw up in this regard and if they do it again afterwards they get a more serious permabanning.

Anyway first time offenses get a four day ban from me usually so I’ll have Caes unban him in four days since he was the original banning mod.
Isn’t this the third time he’s been banned for faggotry? No matter, I’ll screenshot his next gay post.

@NormieKong @FemoidsGTFO @armis @cancerousgreed @Uggo Mongo @NorthernWind @incelerated The guy is from looksmax, JFL. It all makes perfect sense now.

joe-biden-head-shake.gif

@NormieKong @FemoidsGTFO @armis @cancerousgreed @Uggo Mongo @NorthernWind @incelerated The guy is from looksmax, JFL. It all makes perfect sense now.

joe-biden-head-shake.gif
Looksmax users that come to this forum should be banned by default. They shit this place up everytime because inceldom is a joke to them.

This is exactly the malicious sophistry I'm talking about. You're trying to frame everything as a religion and then accuse others of hypocrisy when you claim that they're acting religious when they're arguing, because it's their "religion" against another "religion."

Not only is this bullshit hilariously wrong and mildly annoying, but you're intentionally trying to steer the discussion away and pigeonhole it into some warped shape.
Saying "I don't have a religion" is like saying: "I don't poop".

You are not an angel or an ubermensch. You do poop and you have some kind of religion (and it is btw, quite obvious what it consists in; you worship "reason" and "knowledge", like Robespierre and his ilk).

Denying you have a religion is denying you are human.

I meant that phrase in the colloquial, disparaging sense, not literally. Poor choice of words on my part, given the context. My apologies.
Fine. Apology accepted.
Is that so? What is that exactly that you're talking about?
You have a tendency to choose a very narrow understanding of (from my experience) certain topics which cut across many areas. This is leading you to make accusations with "the crowd" when in fact, in reality there is no crowd. There is just you and the people you are talking to. For one example you use the phrase "well established". Well established to whom? Many members are post 2021. It is the consensus that decides who is well established by their interactions and their history. I look at Atavistic autist's history and I see utter garbage. So if he posts gay content, then doesn't matter what fancy humor bone it tickles for you or anyone else, it's still leading to the degrading of this forum. I think this Geckobus guy was just making an example of that subconsciously. You say to me "Accept Atavistic autist content cause its funny haha bait muh troll muh sarcasm" but, why not apply the same logic to Geckobus? For all we know his entire post may have been bullshit right? Idk the full story but just what we have to go off of.
You chose your words, I didn't pick them for you.
Yeah and? Read what I wrote, I don't say anything which shows me to be "in favor" of his faggotry if in fact it is true that he's a faggot. Why would I? I'm a hetrosexual male. Always have been, always will be. Full stop.
Throwing around labels like "hypocrite" when even others, like @Med Amine, can easily spot the difference (between the two users) means you're grasping at straws.
He's just confused at the nuance of what I'm saying.
Just stop clowning yourself bro.
I'm not clowning. I never do for stuff like this.
Looksmax users that come to this forum should be banned by default. They shit this place up everytime because inceldom is a joke to them.
Look I agree, if the guy is a faggot then he can be banned, but the same rules need be applied to Atavistic because all we have to go off of is what he writes on this site. He maks thread after thread where he says "I'm an LGBTQ memeber".

Last edited:
Saying "I don't have a religion" is like saying: "I don't poop".

You are not an angel or an ubermensch. You do poop and you have some kind of religion (and it is btw, quite obvious what it consists in; you worship "reason" and "knowledge", like Robespierre and his ilk).

Denying you have a religion is denying you are human.
the-office-steve-carell.gif

Look I agree, if the guy is a faggot then he can be banned, but the same rules need be applied to Atavistic because all we have to go off of is what he writes on this site. He maks thread after thread where he says "I'm an LGBTQ memeber".
Yeah I know. But the mods don’t see it that way.

Isn’t this the third time he’s been banned for faggotry? No matter, I’ll screenshot his next gay post.
I just learned more about the case from caes.

He’s staying banned for good now.

Yeah I know. But the mods don’t see it that way.
Wasn’t he just posting a copypasta from somewhere and not being serious?

He has been a very well respected user here for a very long time, so I just assumed he was joking?

He has been a very well respected user here for a very long time, so I just assumed he was joking?
His posts always read like a joke and there isn’t any explicit gay sex in it, I’m just telling @JayGoptri why it’s not really comparable with Geckos homo fantasies.

His posts always read like a joke and there isn’t any explicit gay sex in it, I’m just telling @JayGoptri why it’s not really comparable with Geckos homo fantasies.
Like comparing dogs and giraffes. Sure, they both have four legs, two eyes, two ears, a nose, and a mouth, but JFL @ thinking they're the same thing.

View attachment 755360
It was clearly bait tho
people didn't get his humour
his posts were the only ones that I actually laughed hard at on this website :feels:

If the average reader needs to be Robert Langdon to interpret the fagposting as a parody or shitpost, then the "joke" failed. The logical and reasonable thing to do is to appeal to the simplest and most likely explanation in such an instance, which is that it's real and not any kind of shitpost.
tfw this website caters to the lowest common denominator of retards just like everything else on this fucking gay planet does now :feelsree:

No homie wrong. You are still referring to his first banning which was (I think) a temp ban. He was brought back. The perma ban is for THIS:

this is a clearly a joke isnt it? maybe my mind is too innocent

t. alleged discord gay cult leader (not looking so alleged now tbhngl)

JFL @ "dey hate him cuz he Christian."

@Uggo Mongo thots on this defense of @GeckoBus's faggotry?
Ridiculous defense :feelshmm:

Ridiculous defense :feelshmm:

Alright fair enough, I'll leave it alone, case closed.

In summary - all I am saying is there is some big problem with this "we joke" and "just comedy" business. The problem with accepting it this way is; how do we know where it crosses the line? A perfect example is this @GeckoBus and maybe he is actually a faggot trying to express his cynical worldview about it all through "Jokes". Or maybe, he is not a faggot and just wanted to be able to do the same thing that @Atavistic Autist does and get away with it? All under the banner of "this is just a joke". So again - All I am asking us to do is examine how we operate under the banner of "this is comedy and a joke". And believe me, I'm not against some humor now and then, but, we need to watch the way it goes. After a certain point in time "not being serious" becomes a big issue. Just look at the confession of Geckobus, he's went nuts because he was trying to mix his confession with comedy !

@based_meme
@K9Otaku

Last edited:
tfw this website caters to the lowest common denominator of retards just like everything else on this fucking gay planet does now :feelsree:
The fuck do you think this is, a high IQ society? :feelshaha: :feelskek: :lul:

his posts were the only ones that I actually laughed hard at on this website :feels:

this is a clearly a joke isnt it? maybe my mind is too innocent
See my post above. Speaking to "this is clearly a joke"

Caes told me of many instances where he’s done this before.
I talked to him on Discord and he promises to change his ways. One last chance?

Quite a number of users like his serious posts

Last edited:

"He is most probably a faggot and definitely posts gay shit. But I like his posts, so unban him."

JFL

I understand but no.

He’s already accidentally had too many second chances already and squandered every last one of them when we are supposed to have a one strike policy against faggotry here.

I have us go “hard in the paint” as the niggers would say against faggot behavior because fag subversives have literally ruined other incel related forums via their gradual unchallenged infiltration.

No one typically takes the threat that they pose seriously until it’s too late and they’re basically running the forum.

Case in point this place had knadjj as a moderator who at the time was a closeted homosexual.

I understand but no.

He’s already accidentally had too many second chances already and squandered every last one of them when we are supposed to have a one strike policy against faggotry here.

I have us go “hard in the paint” as the niggers would say against faggot behavior because fag subversives have literally ruined other incel related forums via their gradual unchallenged infiltration.

No one typically takes the threat that they pose seriously until it’s too late and they’re basically running the forum.

Case in point this place had knadjj as a moderator who at the time was a closeted homosexual.
I get it. No problem

I understand but no.

Sound reasoning. He was went too far. :feelsokman:

Like comparing dogs and giraffes. Sure, they both have four legs, two eyes, two ears, a nose, and a mouth, but JFL @ thinking they're the same thing.
This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard as a retort. Both members posted faggot content in Sewers, that's all I was saying. You are okay with one cause "muh Comedy".
"He is most probably a faggot and definitely posts gay shit. But I like his posts, so unban him."

JFL
Where did he say that?

Not explicitly, but it was communicated well enough that a full blown autistic would get it.
Lol. What is this hocum garbage?

JFL

@K9Otaku - @based_meme has purposefully misquoted you when you never wrote what he claims. Jfl at this sly fella acting like the Ersatz Chad he is, always trying to come out on top with his weak interpretations of what we say.

Last edited:
Lol. What is this hocum garbage?

@K9Otaku - @based_meme has purposefully misquoted you when you never wrote what he claims. Jfl at this sly fella acting like the Ersatz Chad he is, always trying to come out on top with his weak interpretations of what we say.
I want to believe you can't possibly be this dumb.