Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gen X fags are unironically worse than boomers

Corvus

Corvus

the norwood reaper is taking my soul
★★★★
Gen Xers think theyre special because everyone attacks boomers, but overlooks them. They get all of the benefits, without the backlash. They actually grew up in the afterglow of boomers so they became very financially successful on top of growing up in the 90s, which was a decade that was almost specifically designed for kids since it was when younger people really began to be catered to by society. They had the coolest toys, cartoons, video game systems, ect. Being a teen in the 90s was absolute peak privilege, and the luckiest anyone could be.

Its infuriating to see gen x cunts make posts about boomers because theyre “down with the kids”. No, they aren’t disadvantaged like millenials, gen Z or gen A. They had everything and are all arrogant, entitled cunts.

“we drank out of the hose which is why we made it”. Theyre just boomers but a different flavor.

Last edited:
Thoughts?

@DarkStarDown
@Puppeter
@TBIcel
@Pancakecel

Yeah the only gen X I know is extremely boomer-like and goes on about muh hard work, muh kids these days

Gen x writers and producers contributed the biggest amount of fag media and soy stories ever . They ruined millenials minds and destroyed society . Gen z and Gen a are just after apocalypse dystopian products of a once functioning society

Donald trump what yo favourite mcdonalds

Gen X ruined society and Gen Z deals with the consequences of such a society. Gen Z continues to ruin it even more and Gen A will suffer the consequences of Gen Z. It's a never-ending cycle of one generation fucking over the next.

Super agreed my friend they are the reason everything sucks today

Good Vibes Dancing GIF by Hello All

In my country Gen X are broke since the boomers control all the wealth.

Nobody is as bad as boomers to be fair but yes gen X is pretty insufferable too.

Gen Xers think theyre special because everyone attacks boomers, but overlooks them. They get all of the benefits, without the backlash. They actually grew up in the afterglow of boomers so they became very financially successful on top of growing up in the 90s, which was a decade that was almost specifically designed for kids since it was when younger people really began to be catered to by society. They had the coolest toys, cartoons, video game systems, ect. Being a teen in the 90s was absolute peak privilege, and the luckiest anyone could be.

Its infuriating to see gen x cunts make posts about boomers because theyre “down with the kids”. No, they aren’t disadvantaged like millenials, gen Z or gen A. They had everything and are all arrogant, entitled cunts.

“we drank out of the hose which is why we made it”. Theyre just boomers but a different flavor.
Yeah the only gen X I know is extremely boomer-like and goes on about muh hard work, muh kids these days
Nobody is as bad as boomers to be fair but yes gen X is pretty insufferable too.
Good thread, and as someone with Gen X parents, I can relate.

I think I once stated that Gen-Xers are "boomerlites," but after reading your thoughts on this, I think that they objectively are worse.

Whilst they did have it a bit harder, they still had it much better as opposed to what we're enduring, as well as Millenials.

In a way, I think them criticizing boomers(I have seen both my parents do it, albeit at a much lessER extent) is a way of trying to "punch-up" in order to seem as if they are in the same boat as the rest of us: In a way, it's similar to that of Incels-in-denial, LTNs, landwhales, troons, etc. punching down on us in order to assert within the overall hierarchy that they are above "le smelly inkwells"

To put it simply, Gen Xers are communal narcissists: They have reaped many of the same benefits boomers do, yet constantly project onto them in order to differentiate themselves from them, since they know everyone else hates boomers.

Honestly, my Gen-X parents behave more like boomers each day that passes: Partially due to aging, but also due to the fact I have became more aware of human nature.

Good thread, and as someone with Gen X parents, I can relate.

I think I once stated that Gen-Xers are "boomerlites," but after reading your thoughts on this, I think that they objectively are worse.

Whilst they did have it a bit harder, they still had it much better as opposed to what we're enduring, as well as Millenials.

In a way, I think them criticizing boomers(I have seen both my parents do it, albeit at a much lessER extent) is a way of trying to "punch-up" in order to seem as if they are in the same boat as the rest of us: In a way, it's similar to that of Incels-in-denial, LTNs, landwhales, troons, etc. punching down on us in order to assert within the overall hierarchy that they are above "le smelly inkwells"

To put it simply, Gen Xers are communal narcissists: They have reaped many of the same benefits boomers do, yet constantly project onto them in order to differentiate themselves from them, since they know everyone else hates boomers.

Honestly, my Gen-X parents behave more like boomers each day that passes: Partially due to aging, but also due to the fact I have became more aware of human nature.
Yes, they're exactly like the boomers while also complaining about them.
I guess it might depend whether they were born at the start of gen x or at the end.

Yes, they're exactly like the boomers while also complaining about them.
I guess it might depend whether they were born at the start of gen x or at the end.
Mine are around mid Gen-X I believe.

I just group gen x with boomers

same shit to me

Most users on here have parents that are Gen X. Look how we turned out. So yeah, that's your answer.

Most users on here have parents that are Gen X. Look how we turned out. So yeah, that's your answer.
Just another example of how dysgenic our world has become, we were born too late.

Just another example of how dysgenic our world has become, we were born too late.
Dating-wise incels have remained the same, I believe incels have always existed because of human biology. However, in terms of other aspects of life, it wasobjectively better. In the 70's, an 18-year old fresh out of high school could buy a house for himself in the suburbs. People had much more freedom, financially or otherwise. Fewer "binding" elements socioeconomically if you would. Far more civilized Western societies, lower crime rates, few immigrants. Little degeneracy, as the lgbt, sexual revolutions and feminist movements were only beginning to gain traction and they hadn't pushed it as far yet.

Last edited:
Dating-wise incels have remained the same, I believe incels have always existed because of human biology. However, in terms of other aspects of life, it wasobjectively better. In the 70's, an 18-year old fresh out of high school could buy a house for himself in the suburbs. People had much more freedom, financially or otherwise. Fewer "binding" elements socioeconomically if you would. Far more civilized Western societies, lower crime rates, few immigrants. Little degeneracy, as the lgbt, sexual revolutions and feminist movements were only beginning to gain traction and they hadn't pushed it as far yet.
Even if I was still Incel, I'd rather live in a homogenous & high-trust society with less faggotry -hopefully a better economy also- as opposed to the mess we are in currently in Shitmerica.

Gen X fags are basically Boomerlites. Most people put them in the same category anyways.

Exactly

Based thread tbh, should be pinned

Boomers and Gen X are both equally insufferable.

They were the first generation of liberalism, hedonism, and decadence that paved the way for the upbringings of Millennials and Gen Z-ers

Tbh they're much more chilled out than Boomers, but they and the Boomers definitely got the longest stick out of every other generation. The very early Millennials also had it pretty good and culture in the 90s-early 00s was decent.
They were the first generation of liberalism, hedonism, and decadence that paved the way for the upbringings of Millennials and Gen Z-ers
Those were the Boomers, who were rooting for anti-war bullshit and feminism in the 60s and 70s.