Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gen Z will fail the world

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Generation Z or zoomers are something to think about. In 30 to 50 years, these niggas will be the main generation in burgerland running things. Future presidents might be YouTubers. Pretty shocking to think about it tbh, worse of all they are all being raised horribly and incorrect tbh. They will screw the world up and lead it to Armageddon. The only good thing about being a zoomercel at age 20 is that I'm certain they will fuck things up. I know my generation is pure pinnacle of autism as everyone who is a damn sooner has some form of it somehow. We aren't safe forever and times ticking :smonk: it'll be like the prison all over again. I'll lose everyone, Lori, carl everyone. Lol

Last edited:
Thank God we probably won't go that far.

Zoomers are so mentally ill and dysfunctional it scares me.

Fuck this society, I hate gen z so much.

[IMG alt="erenyeager"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/32/32391.jpg?1627792079[/IMG]

CARL, CARL!

Fuck this society, I hate gen z so much.

[IMG alt="erenyeager"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/32/32391.jpg?1627792079[/IMG]

CARL, CARL!
Carl.... HERSHEL

Glad to say i'm not like these people, but Hopefully i can nuke us all before then

Bluepillers looking at this make sure to keep your families close. Things aren't holly and jolly forever. They certainly won't be:feelsokman: when the negans start taking over the wastelands:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

You wont lose coral the world will end much sooner than that

zoomers won't run shit, the chinks will rule USA as well as the rest of the world

About half of Gen Z men aren’t getting laid (probably more tbh, but they are ducking liars), so of course things will become more unstable

Last edited:
Zoomers won't run this world, Jews won't let them

I have lost all hope for this world. It’s better to rope and be free of this world than live to see the world becoming even more cucked and worse

Could you imagine a zoomer having access to launch codes for a missile:feelshaha::feelshaha: its over

Thank God we probably won't go that far.

Zoomers are so mentally ill and dysfunctional it scares me.
The good Mexicans better start taking over government and kicking the bad Mexicans back to Mexico. At least they know how to work hard.
they also politically and culturally clash with these social libs as long as they aren't labelling themselves as Latinx

I fear how radicalized they are on their leftist views. They would create wars agaisnt "bigot" countries and will kill every person they don't like

21 year old zoomer here
honestly i don't care for the future of the world
only the future for me

In 50 Years Usa will just be dust

Armed Conflict probably might knock some sense into my generation.

Literally what boomers said about millenials and so on and so forth, just how it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back