Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over White Gen-Z and Gen-A are the worst...

Eurasian

Eurasian

Chief
★★
{As silly as it sounds but other races of Gen-Z and Gen-Z seems more mature and earth footed than snow nigs.}

•Blacks are doing fine and their value has increased thanks to gangsta rap and Hollywood movies.
•Latinos seem grounded and more realistic with their lifes and doing well in crime.
•Gooks seems like they are doing well in education and life in general even if it is SEA gooks
•Curries have also done things like landed into the dark side of moon.Even though thery are still seen as Dalits of modern times but its still a massive achievement for a country thats going through tough times.
•Arabs and Sand Nigs are enjoying life with their oil money and have gained alot of respect in world and today there economies are strong.
•Russian mongrels are having fantastic time invading Ukraine and showing their big ass cock to America..

Whereas whites are still thinking if they are true Aryans or not.Im not joking...
These people are suffering from superiority complexes where they are the center of world but the reality is everyone wants want what they have and want that only ...
Gen-Z whites were total disappointment for everyone and they are the ones who are stopping further modernization of this world.
Gen-A is following the footpaths of their older siblings seems like they too will suffer from the hands of modernization and white superiority complex...

Last edited:
if you unironically think most of white gen z are talking about aryanism you are fucking retarded

if you unironically think most of white gen z are talking about aryanism you are fucking retarded
Heyyy but they are the dumbest generataion of white history...even boomers were better

Back in times whitees were bullies now they are victims of black bullying

Gen-z whites adopted negro ideology, mannerisms, and lingo. Gen A is actually pretty based thanks to giga-internet addiction blackpilling them.

Gen-z whites adopted negro ideology, mannerisms, and lingo. Gen A is actually pretty based thanks to giga-internet addiction blackpilling them.
It's disgusting how rap music has destroyed a generation

Zoomers look like major fagots. Even the chads when they are with their foids. Only them can make heterossexuality gay.

I hate negro rap so much.
It's not just the music it's the language and the way people behave and the celebration of stupidity that comes with The Hip Hop culture we didn't tolerate this shit 40 years ago but now since the early 2000s with Eminem it has gotten mainstream in fact it's gotten so barbaric and autistic that it's almost like they speak a different language compared to their parents on top of that they are all on drugs and they all are fucking stupid they don't read anything they don't know anything and they just consume social media all day and it's pretty depressing I'm glad I am not like that

It's not just the music it's the language and the way people behave and the celebration of stupidity that comes with The Hip Hop culture we didn't tolerate this shit 40 years ago but now since the early 2000s with Eminem it has gotten mainstream in fact it's gotten so barbaric and autistic that it's almost like they speak a different language compared to their parents on top of that they are all on drugs and they all are fucking stupid they don't read anything they don't know anything and they just consume social media all day and it's pretty depressing I'm glad I am not like that
Yeah nobody can deny your fact here....

Yeah nobody can deny your fact here....
I mean I'm too old for that hip hop garbage anyway but I just Ponder when is it going to not be popular anymore or is this just what the kids like now on forever it's kind of nasty if you think about it I mean the average young person isn't reading books and isn't studying philosophy like I did when I was a kid and that is really sad

I mean I'm too old for that hip hop garbage anyway but I just Ponder when is it going to not be popular anymore or is this just what the kids like now on forever it's kind of nasty if you think about it I mean the average young person isn't reading books and isn't studying philosophy like I did when I was a kid and that is really sad
Your generation was different...today your generation maybe gave us phones and internet and all kinds of shit and giggles ..

Negro rap instantly triggers my autism and I want to become violent, even moreso when there is a white person playing it.

Negro rap instantly triggers my autism and I want to become violent, even moreso when there is a white person playing it.
Because its gangsta rap and designed to make people more aggressive..its a hidden communication by negroes to other negroes

It cannot be possible ....there superiority is their race..without being white they are just like average curries

{As silly as it sounds but other races of Gen-Z and Gen-Z seems more mature and earth footed than snow nigs.}

•Blacks are doing fine and their value has increased thanks to gangsta rap and Hollywood movies.
•Latinos seem grounded and more realistic with their lifes and doing well in crime.
•Gooks seems like they are doing well in education and life in general even if it is SEA gooks
•Curries have also done things like landed into the dark side of moon.Even though thery are still seen as Dalits of modern times but its still a massive achievement for a country thats going through tough times.
•Arabs and Sand Nigs are enjoying life with their oil money and have gained alot of respect in world and today there economies are strong.
•Russian mongrels are having fantastic time invading Ukraine and showing their big ass cock to America..

Whereas whites are still thinking if they are true Aryans or not.Im not joking...
These people are suffering from superiority complexes where they are the center of world but the reality is everyone wants want what they have and want that only ...
Gen-Z whites were total disappointment for everyone and they are the ones who are stopping further modernization of this world.
Gen-A is following the footpaths of their older siblings seems like they too will suffer from the hands of modernization and white superiority complex...
• Blacks are raising violence, gun violence, rape, domestic violence, drug use... Even gangsta rap is promoting shootings and drug related violence most of the times
• Latinos are retarded
• Ricecels are short little subhuman manlets that are only useful for school, working in factories and getting bullied.
• Curries may have landed on the moon, but more than half their population can't even spell rocket and share one fucking river that they use as a toilet and a river at the same time.
• Rich sandniggers are rare, because most of them are currycels (but a bit better).

I know you may think that Gen-Z whites are retarded because you've seen 2 Aryan edits on tiktok, but most of these Gen-Z whites are not chronically online and they were taught to dislike white supremacism.
Whereas white Gen-A's, it doesn't really matter, since they will be more entertained by brain rotting content on social media and lazy sedentary lifestyles than white supremacism and racial superiority. But any other Gen-A ethnicity that lives in the west will also turn out like this, so you can't really blame whites.

Gen A are better than gay gen Z by far hopefully gen A mog suicidal gen Z trash until they rope by 40.

I'm not sure why anyone thinks a bunch of scrotes posting about how Jews control the economy and social life on Twitter will actually translate into a race-conscious revolution. It won't, they are just talking to each other than changing anything.

In essence, it is very much over for us as a race of people.