Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Gender is a social construct!

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
Then how come there were no dykes, queers, faggots, trannies, pansexuals, non-binaries, etc in stone age? Seems to me that your little faggy made up genders and sexualities are social constructs after all :feelshehe:

:forcedsmile: I have bad news for you.

What was the other one? Please don't tell me i broke some rule and i'm getting perma banned :feelsrope:
tenor.gif

There were probably fags in the stone age but were most likely stoned. I agree, everything these people do and create is just putrid in its nature, but by far the most disgusting and abhorrent creatures to emerge from this anomaly are the Trannies. These creatures are so disgusting to my eyes the mere sight of their being brings about such a violent and contemptuous disgust towards them and any sodomite that promotes and defends this social construct, this artificial hell these Leftists have created and will not stop until they are finally eradicated from existence. It reminds me of the time I went to Subway and they actually had one of these things working there touching food and what have you. I was actually revolted by what I was seeing that I walked out and haven't had fast food in 2 years. To me, the sight elicited such Satanic images of Sheep carcasses in the open fields and anytime I see an ad for Subway, McDonald's, KFC, Hungry Jacks I'm reminded that the walls of this society draw closer and closer to its own extinction. A rotting corpse bloated and blown open, filled with maggots.

"sex" refers to the biological differences between males and females, while "gender" refers to what is considered socially acceptable for male and females, so yes, gender is a social construct.
and faggotry is as old as humanity

How the fuck is a caveman going to be a tranny? He doesn't have makeup or glitter or underwear or wigs or anything.

"sex" refers to the biological differences between males and females, while "gender" refers to what is considered socially acceptable for male and females, so yes, gender is a social construct.
and faggotry is as old as humanity
benis in bagina :D :D :D :D

show bobs plese

Gender is a social construct just like every Slavic country wealth mogging Northern Europe.

kek smegma took the bait :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

You are becoming statusmaxxed ngl
Smegma is incredibly pathetic just throw him a half assed bait and he will swallow it instantly so he could get crumbs of karma. Can't wait to see what big brained people on CuckTears have to say now :feelskek: