Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based @General Alek Banned.

Namefags, spew vitriol and hate, that is all that matters.

Kek he got banned again really am starting to believe he's a fed since he gets banned so much
Yeah he's came back from so many bans kek. That alone makes him sus.

He also never seems to mention anyone but incel killers
That's also a big red flag usually. That's basically all he really posts about.
I legitmately believe he's some old dude from a some agency assigned to shitposting here
kek, why old though?

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes, and General Alek getting banned

I thought he was our guy but now I have been enlightened

Packwatch

Oh yeah, let's dickride a massive failed normie who could have ascended if he wasn't deranged & didn't just go for white Stacies in Chadifornia. Also, he isn't the reason for this community existing, and I could even argue he made things worse for Incel guys since he gives the media & soyciety an excuse to shit on us.
based, er was a fakecel faggot who couldve easily ascended with his fat racks + ruined inceldom by bringing in terrorfags

based, er was a fakecel faggot who couldve easily ascended with his fat racks + ruined inceldom by bringing in terrorfags
Intellignet + based GrAYcel.

Nigger banned again for the 7th time now:feelskek:

Nigger banned again for the 7th time now:feelskek:
nah he just made his name grAY colored and put a line through it to troll users for the 100th time cause he gets butthurt by his glowie accusations :feelshaha: