Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dianne Feinstein Packwatch.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
Today we finally had some good-news,

Dianne Feinstein, an evil Jewess Demo(China)crat from California left this world.

It turns out, she was basically the architect around the Assault Weapons Ban bill; makes sense for a kike to want to disarm the populace.

Also, during her tenure as Mayor of San Francisco, the LGBT+ community really began to take a hold there: Ain't that a heck of a coincidence Jimbo?

Just packing my pipe with a nice fat bowl of that Kikes packwatch rn, soon it'll be just ashes. Hopefully it gets me high af. :smonk:

And for any other fellow stonercels who wanna join in, we can also smoke some of that Bianca Devins packwatch.

Last edited:
rest in piss jewoid :smonk::cool:

rampage-bill-williamson.gif

Today we finally had some good-news,

Dianne Feinstein, an evil Jewess Demo(China)crat from California left this world.

It turns out, she was basically the architect around the Assault Weapons Ban bill; makes sense for a kike to want to disarm the populace.

Also, during her tenure as Mayor of San Francisco, the LGBT+ community really began to take a hold there: Ain't that a heck of a coincidence Jimbo?

Just packing my pipe with a nice fat bowl of that Kikes packwatch rn, soon it'll be just ashes. Hopefully it gets me high af. :smonk:

And for any other fellow stonercels who wanna join in, we can also smoke some of that Bianca Devins packwatch.
HA HA HA

big ups to diane feinstein for sucking that BBC her whole career, hope it was worth it #packwatch

a calicuck and a jew…Definitely worth celebrating!

Rest in piss bozo!!!!! :smonk: :smonk: :smonk:
Smoking her packwatch rn, hopefully I get high af rn.

Hopefully you can smoke one day again brocel.