Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious General Alek I have a message for you

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

God's greatest victim
★★★★★
Shut the fuck up faggot. Nobody likes you and nobody ever will. Your own mother is deeply disgusted and repulsed by you and your father feels guilty for cooming into your mothers hole, which led to your pathetic existence, which poisoned the earth. He deserves to be publicly crucified for not using a condom that day he was drunk, horny and accidentally impregnated the piece of shit bitch, called your mother. You will never be happy and you don’t deserve to be happy. Your life has no value. By dying, you do the world a favor. By dying, you make life more beautiful for all other people.

Img 20230320 wa0026 jpg

I blocked that wannabe fbi faggot

I hate that wannabe ER's sissyboy faggot, but... What did he do to you, man? :dafuckfeels:

you live in street shit land, why would you care about some british fed?

dnr+rent free+ get mad+ L+ ratio + kys

f3dyboiiz like him and bmeme are lulzy

His posts make me lol becasue they read like fedposting.

Brutal alekpill

I blocked that wannabe fbi faggot
I did not but then I just keep calling him a glow nigger every time I see his comments in a thread. Boosts my post count and probably gets him in trouble at his office for being so shitty at his job.

@General Alek do you get in trouble at your office for being such an obvious infiltrator?

Lol, General Alek's haters are very salty, they bitch and moan all the time, it's starting to get old