Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Genetic recombination is such a bitch

• Thread starter Deleted member 3497
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3497

VX
-
Both of my parents have hunter eyes with normal tilt, no upper eyelid exposure and normal IPD, while I have prey eyes with negative tilt and retard tier IPD (too far apart). They also both have normal nose, while mine is weird shaped, and my lower third is that of a little girl, so that combined with the eye area makes me look like a child. To top it off I have a female frame and body shape, so it's like I was given troll stats.

High mutational load freaky male broken branch genetic dead end

I am the only person in my family to have negative canthal tilt and an underbite, pretty sure something went wrong as a foetus.

I don’t think that’s caused by genetic recombination, it sounds like you had low testosterone exposure in the womb.

this is ultimate satanism

I don’t think that’s caused by genetic recombination, it sounds like you had low testosterone exposure in the womb.
I've been tested for that and the result was above avg. And there are plenty of low T faggot prettyboys who have masculine features such as hunter eyes, angular sharp jaws, unlike me.
frame is important tbh

A girl wouldn’t wanna a guy who’s hips come out more than his shoulders:lul:
nigga got them birthing hips:lul:
Mine are noticeably wider than my shoulders.

I’m sorry man, didn’t know your frame was that bad:feelsbadman:
I haven't measured hips, but my shoulders are 13.5 inches, while the avg shoulder width for foids is 14.4 inches.

I haven't measured hips, but my shoulders are 13.5 inches, while the avg shoulder width for foids is 14.4 inches.
post image in mirror with blurred out face lad.

I've been tested for that and the result was above avg. And there are plenty of low T faggot prettyboys who have masculine features such as hunter eyes, angular sharp jaws, unlike me.
I’m not saying you have low testosterone now, I’m saying you might’ve had low testosterone exposure while your mother was pregnant with you. That is far more likely to be the reason for your ugliness than random chance making you look completely different from your parents.

those “low t faggot prettyboys” arent low t though