Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Let's not get it twisted, not all incels are even, there is a hierarchy at the bottom too

Incel_Spears

Incel_Spears

Banned
-
Traits that will make you an incel, but not a disgusting one:
- manletism
- big forehead
- wide nose
- no chin
- small ipd and pfl
- potentially huge ears, sminem type ears are disgusting, easily fixable tho, so who cares
- narrow mouth
- small lips

If these traits make you an incel, however you lucked out and don't have traits below, there is NO WAY in the world that you will ever comprehend what it means to be a real truecel and you should get banned from this site, you're closer to normie than a legit disgusting incel

now these traits are so fucking disgusting they make you unable to look at your own face:
- bulging bug eyes with shit undereyes and major uee
- nasolabial folds from recessed maxilla
- narrow face
..................................................................................................................................
This is holy trinity of inceldom, absolutely over if you have these and I have all 3 obviously, imagine you have wide face, no folds and decent fat pads around eye area you literally cannot look disgusting unless youre morbidly obese. You can always snorlaxmaxxx, these below are not nearly as bad + are fixable, but are absolutely major truecel traits:
................................................................................................................................
- crooked nose
- balding

Now curry cutecels gtfo of this site, you'll never understand trueceldom

This is why I hate BS like "It's over over for us", who tf is US nigga

This is why I hate BS like "It's over over for us", who tf is US nigga
Right, some guys think theyre incels, cause women don't wanna date them, but it's not that fucking simple. I was getting called a drug addict since fucking middle school to the point I became one at 15 lmao. You see yourself in a photo and dont think " this guy doesnt get laid" you think " what movie is this alien creature from" jfl

THIS. 100% if you combine ideas that even in the top %1 of iq, there's a hierarchy where each level is SITLL correlated with money among that sub-hierarchy AND the idea that someone on here in a thread espoused the sentiment in a thread that bullying is necessary and we were the weak link or evolutionary fallouts, then there's no reason to believe there's no hierarchy in this website.

However, all of us know the feeling getting punched down by the people at the top, so I will not do anything but help people with their life if needed.

However, all of us know the feeling getting punched down by the people at the top, so I will not do anything but help people with their life if needed.
Youre high iq, dont get me wrong I wish I felt that way, but when youre truly so disgusting to look at its hard not to rage, I hope with time I'll settle in some small dark condo without mirrors and rot away in peace. I was alreaddy doing this last year and it was pretty fucking cool ngl.

We are still the bottom 10% of people, Yea some of us have a higher chance of ascension but you're still comparing like 0.5% to 0.001% when the average man has like a 90% chance of having sex in his lifetime.

Yeah I know what you mean. This site ranges from fakecels, to failed normies, to complete truecels. I don't consider myself a trucel I'm just a midget androgynous looking cutecel that foids aren't attracted to. Still khhv though.

im not convinced all you mofos are incels. a lot of normies on here just bored and shit posting.

im not convinced all you mofos are incels. a lot of normies on here just bored and shit posting.
duh its an open forum. even members from 2017 who had sex is worshiped here by autistic retards. another member @TheIncelPill was foid or tranny who was here for YEARS.

If they need to come here to shit post then they are 100% incels. Like there are sooo many alternatives: signal, telegram, 4troons etc.
If you found this website you already hit rock bottom and are an incel. Obviously not everyone is at the same level, but for most people that come here their life is brutal and they need to find an escape.

Looksfags.org

Of Mice And Men GIF by TRT

Of mice and men Lenny: The tall chad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back