Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Genetic trash coping hard

absolutely brutal

just make the right choices theory

Brutal, wish he consumed blacpill fully

he still got the kid since he was born much earlier than us, millenniumpill is brutal
i just turned 19, already can relate to most of the plights that oldcels post about, basically my life being in store. it sucks mayn, best i can do is finish college, already have a NEETbuxx pension set up due to the ‘tism, what’s there to look forward to besides waging and gymaxxing for the next 50 years?

what’s there to look forward to besides waging and gymaxxing for the next 50 years?
Collapse of the west, ai and robots taking over 90% of the jobs and turning us into a cybernetic slaves with no free will that will be always connected to the super ai in the cloud that's what Klaus Schwab and his gang want to achieve. So future is not looking bright it's actually looking worse than all dystopian movies/games/books ever created.

RPG with the worst build you could ever deemed at birth. :feelsrope:

Collapse of the west, ai and robots taking over 90% of the jobs and turning us into a cybernetic slaves with no free will that will be always connected to the super ai in the cloud that's what Klaus Schwab and his gang want to achieve. So future is not looking bright it's actually looking worse than all dystopian movies/games/books ever created.
Chill brother, that future is really far away till 2050, And It would change nothing for me.

fuck it, sit back from the comfort of my sofa and watch it all burn, with some jack and cherry coke.