Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Genetics > "hard work" — How these immigrants became professional basketball players (NBA)

what is happening

what is happening

Volbanned
-
Continuation of this thread:

Tacko Fall was 16 when he boarded a plane in Dakar, Senegal, for America. His only companion was another Senegalese teenage basketball player, Ange Badji. It was the first time Fall had ever taken a flight, and he had left his mother and younger brother behind. Wearing taped-up eyeglasses, Fall carried a single suitcase, holding clothes that barely fit him. On his feet were the only shoes he owned — sandals made by a neighborhood friend.

He spoke Wolof, his native language, as well as French, but very little English. He was moving to a country he’d never visited and a state where he knew no one.

Fall and Badji arrived in Houston with dreams of making it big as basketball players, a game Fall had never played. Fall was already over 7 feet tall and would grow to be 7 feet, 6 inches by the time he arrived on the court at UCF.
You dream of becoming a professional athlete since elementary school while a 7 foot BBC just chose to become one at age 16. :lul:

Early life

Ramos' father abandoned their home when he was five years old. He would then travel to New York with his mother and siblings. Early in his life, Ramos' unusual height made him victim to verbal harassment. In 1999 when he was fourteen years old, already seven feet tall, Ramos was noticed by former basketball player Santiago Gotay in a clothing store. When Gotay learned that Ramos was born in Puerto Rico he contacted Felix Rivera, owner of the Criollos de Caguas in the National Superior Basketball (BSN). Rivera decided to recruit Ramos and bring him to the BSN, and traveled to New York to offer him a contract, despite the fact he had not seen him play basketball. Ramos met members of his family when he came to Caguas and he began studies at the Colegio Bautista. Under the guidance of coach Leonel Arril, Ramos began learning the techniques of the basketball game. Ramos continued getting taller, and by 2004 he was already 7'3". He led his high school to two National Championships. In the Puerto Rican Basketball League, Ramos developed quickly and in 2002, he won the Most Improved Player Award. In 2003, he earned a spot in the Puerto Rico national basketball team and participated in the Pan American Games.
Ignore that because it's not inspirational. Just listen to this 6 ft 10 in BBC:
3a1eec84b7321ac1b06cd17df928963e.jpg

>Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard. - Kevin Durant :feelsseriously:

Early life

Manute Bol was born to Madute and Okwok Bol in Turalei or Gogrial, Sudan (now South Sudan) and raised near Gogrial. Bol's father, a Dinka tribal elder, gave him the name Manute, which means "special blessing". Bol had no formal record of his birthdate.

Bol came from a family of extraordinarily tall men and women. "My mother was 6 ft 10 in (2.08 m), my father 6 ft 8 in (2.03 m), and my sister is 6 ft 8 in (2.03 m)", he said. "And my great-grandfather was even taller—7 ft 10 in (2.39 m)." His ethnic group, the Dinka, and the Nilotic people of which they are a part, are among the tallest populations in the world. Bol's hometown, Turalei, is the origin of other exceptionally tall people, including 7 ft 4 in (2.24 m) basketball player Ring Ayuel. "I was born in a village, where you cannot measure yourself," Bol reflected. "I learned I was 7 foot 7 in 1979, when I was grown. I was about 18 or 19."

Bol started playing soccer in 1972 but abandoned the game because he was too tall. During his later teens, Bol started playing basketball in Sudan, for several years with teams in Wau and Khartoum, where he experienced prejudice from the northern Sudanese majority.
Article from the BBC :dab:
In 1972, he started playing football, but was injured.

"People were telling me, you know you're too tall to play soccer, you should play basketball," he said.

He started playing basketball in 1979 and was soon playing for the national team. His supreme talents were quickly spotted and he was encouraged to head for the States to play college basketball.

One of his fellow players acted as translator for him.

"It was very hard the first time, because I didn't speak any English," he said, adding that a fellow Sudanese player acted as translator for him.

"When everybody was talking, I thought they were talking about me. I got mad, I wanted to go back to the Sudan."

He said people were shocked at first when they saw how tall he was, but his performance on the court soon won them over.

He still hold the record for the most number of blocked shots from his first season - 397 to be precise.
Let's just say it took him 7 years to go from soccer to basketball. But you can't have any unexplained gaps in your education and work history or it's over bro!

About a year later they landed in Sydney, before moving again to Melbourne.

It was Australian Rules football, not basketball, that Mathiang loved.

But by the time he had turned 16, Mathiang stood 198cm tall and was encouraged to give basketball a crack.

"I loved playing football, but people told me 'You're too tall. You should play basketball'," said Mathiang, who went to school at Emmanuel College in Altona North.

"Footy is what gave me the toughness to continue playing basketball."

Within a year, and with the help of his best friend and talented US-bound hoopster Ran Tut, Mathiang was being offered scholarships by top US high schools, including Brehm Preparatory School in Illinois.
6 ft 10 in BBC you made fun of for not being good at soccer slam dunked on you on his first day of basketball practice.

Early life

Siakam was born in Douala, Cameroon, to Tchamo and Victorie Siakam, the youngest of four brothers. His father, Tchamo, worked for a local transit company and was also the mayor of Makénéné. According to a story by Jackie MacMullan of ESPN, Pascal was effectively "hand-picked to embody his family's Catholicism." His father thus enrolled him in St. Andrew's Seminary in Bafia at age eleven. The academic star of the family, Siakam originally wanted to become a Catholic priest; but by age fifteen, he had a change of heart.

Siakam initially had little interest in basketball in stark contrast to his older brothers, all of whom earned scholarships with the sport to various NCAA Division I colleges.
He was discovered as a player at a local camp by Luc Mbah a Moute, whose parents' home in Bafia was about 2 miles (3 km) from St. Andrew's. Siakam attended Mbah a Moute's camp for the first time in 2011, a year before graduating from St. Andrew's; and he returned to it the following year, after which he was selected to attend the Basketball Without Borders camp. There, despite having had virtually no basketball experience at the time, he gained attention for his apparent athleticism and extremely high energy level. As Raptors president Masai Ujiri, who had been at this camp, recalled, "His effort was memorable." With Mbah a Moute as a mentor, Siakam moved to the United States at the age of sixteen. He went from one camp to the next to hone his skills before settling in Lewisville, Texas, and attending God's Academy. While at this prep school, Siakam was neither widely known nor initially eligible. But he was at least pursued by New Mexico State University; the Aggies' coach had Siakam on his radar since his pipeline of connections spanned several continents and his roster reserved fourteen spots for foreign-born players.
6 ft 9 in BBC made it into the NBA because of something in his heart at age 15 DNA from the moment he was conceived.

Early life

In 2012, when Silva was 16 years old, he took four different airplane flights to reach the John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City from Gabon. He knew no English at the time and had no experience playing organized basketball. When he drew interest from Roselle Catholic High School assistant basketball coach Tommy Sacks, he said, "Coach, I go to NBA." Sacks later commented, "His ceiling is so high, one of the highest I've ever seen, because all he wants to do is get better. He wants to live in the weight room. He wants to run on his own. He wants to work out. He wants to get shots up."
6 ft 8 in BBC predicted the future.

Jordan did not play basketball until he was 16, but he made up games that stretched him athletically. For fun, Jordan and his sister, Jheanelle, would set up rubber-band obstacle courses across rooms like lasers in the movie “Entrapment.”

“My baby just would not stop growing,” said his mother, Faith.

With no numbers other than his height to sell, Johnston found a spot for Jordan at Redemption Christian Academy in Troy, N.Y., which he attended with his sister while his parents stayed in Jamaica. After one semester, their father, Bryan, withdrew Jerome and Jheanelle from the school and they returned to Kingston.

The next door to open was in Melbourne, Fla. After Jordan finished the school year in Jamaica, Johnston learned about Florida Air Academy from St. John’s Coach Norm Roberts, a friend. Jordan enrolled, although no one knew then if he was ineligible to play because of transfer rules. He wound up working out on his own and with the academy’s coach, Aubin Goporo.

“I wanted it and wasn’t going to give up,” Jordan said.

When the Wojciks recruited Jordan, they visited his hometown. En route from the airport, they saw dead dogs lying on the roadside, they said. Jordan said his neighborhood was safer than others, where he could hear gunshots in the distance.

“You knew people were dying out there,” Jordan said.

When the Wojciks recruited Jordan, they visited his hometown. En route from the airport, they saw dead dogs lying on the roadside, they said. Jordan said his neighborhood was safer than others, where he could hear gunshots in the distance.

“You knew people were dying out there,” Jordan said.

It is the calmer side of things that Jordan carries with him. Some compare him to Tim Duncan for his docile demeanor, but N.B.A. scouts also question whether his nature will hinder him.

“I disagree with the laid-back label being a bad thing,” said Texas-El Paso Coach Tony Barbee, whose team gave up 19 points and 13 rebounds to Jordan on Feb. 20. “It’s amazing how he’s become a polished product.”

Johnston, a social worker and vice president of the Jamaican Basketball Development Group, which runs basketball camps, tracks Jordan from his home in Queens. He has helped place Samardo Samuels at Louisville and Michael Rogers at Valparaiso.

In a pile at Johnston’s house are computer discs filled with past campers full of potential. He holds Jordan up as a reminder of the finished product.

“It brings a tear to my eye,” Johnston said. “Jerome’s a jewel.”
Just ignore the parts about his height and it's an inspirational story.

Last edited:
Just work out enough and your height will increase :soy::soy::soy:

Only blackcels are heightmoggers.

So much for 'muh nutrition'.

Meanwhile 5’9 Isaiah Thomas gets suspended two games for confronting vulgar fans in the crowd.

Getting hyper height mogged is an awful experience. Compared to the tall hyper chads at my college, I am not human in comparison. It is no wonder I’ve only faced rejection during my time here.

Meanwhile 5’9 Isaiah Thomas gets suspended two games for confronting vulgar fans in the crowd.
Also Danny Ainge fucked him in the ass right after his injury. Manlets never win

Nope. Robert Wadlow is WHITE and was the tallest man in history. He was 8'11".

Saying only Blackcels can be height moggers is a false and retarded.

Nope. Robert Wadlow is WHITE and was the tallest man in history. He was 8'11".

Saying only Blackcels can be height moggers is a false and retarded.

Get that white cock out your mouth. The tallest man in the world is now Turkish - does that mean turks are a tall race? No. Some of the tallest men and women in the world can be found in China or India - but they have over 1 billion people, so does that mean they're tall? No, quite the opposite.

Get that white cock out your mouth. The tallest man in the world is now Turkish - does that mean turks are a tall race? No. Some of the tallest men and women in the world can be found in China or India - but they have over 1 billion people, so does that mean they're tall? No, quite the opposite.
Still not the tallest man IN HISTORY. Wadlow height mogs him by over 8 inches. Keep coping though.

But not every 6’10” guy makes it to the NBA. It’s just a prerequisite.

I remember that African BBC who became heavyweight champion in the UFC despite starting training at 25, but he just had a punch like a horse's kick.

The best example of this can be seen just in any gym, you'll see white guys who go there 4x a week with physiques much less aesthetic than the average homeless black crackheads who haven't picked up anything heavier than a 40oz bottle in years.

Genetics means everything. Talent is just another word for genetic superiority.
The best example of this can be seen just in any gym, you'll see white guys who go there 4x a week with physiques much less aesthetic than the average homeless black crackheads who haven't picked up anything heavier than a 40oz bottle in years.
:feelskek:

Continuation of this thread:

You dream of becoming a professional athlete since elementary school while a 7 foot BBC just chose to become one at age 16. :lul:

Ignore that because it's not inspirational. Just listen to this 6 ft 10 in BBC:
3a1eec84b7321ac1b06cd17df928963e.jpg

>Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard. - Kevin Durant :feelsseriously:

Article from the BBC :dab:

Let's just say it took him 7 years to go from soccer to basketball. But you can't have any unexplained gaps in your education and work history or it's over bro!

6 ft 10 in BBC you made fun of for not being good at soccer slam dunked on you on his first day of basketball practice.

6 ft 9 in BBC made it into the NBA because of something in his heart at age 15 DNA from the moment he was conceived.

6 ft 8 in BBC predicted the future.

Just ignore the parts about his height and it's an inspirational story.

Genetics means everything. Talent is just another word for genetic superiority.
:feelskek:

Pull yourself up by the whatever and hardwork are the dumbest fucking concepts.

In a few rare cases, they work, but for 99% of the population, you're limited by your average or shitty genes. Surviving is the best you can hope for.

Still not the tallest man IN HISTORY. Wadlow height mogs him by over 8 inches. Keep coping though.

JFL you're so happy that the white race had a genetic anomaly who wouldn't stop growing.

Gringo sports are all about genetics. That country is beyond cucked

High IQ tbh, most professional athletes are genetically gifted, hard work dosen't mean jack shit if your a 5'6 curry.