Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Gentle giant VS Napoleon complex teheee

Guys women can sense your personality from pixels :soy::soy::soy::soy:

:incel:- I can support you financially and give you unconditional love

:foidSoy:-Sorry 6'3 guys have better personalities

I have heard the theory that short men tend to be angrier. But I didn't realise there was the opposite theory.

I don't think it's about height, as such. I think anything that makes someone feel inadequate can make them feel more negative.

normies always worship tallfags

Edited 20240228 160941

Men don't, women do
Even men do, why do you think the average CEO is 6ft tall? Fucking tribal monkey brains still think that muh tall tribe leader good and strong.

Also, I don't know why people are intimidated by big guys in civilized society. E.g. people in the office. Do they fear he will break their neck in front of 20 coworkers beause they won't do what he said?

i fucking hate these stupid niggers, they couldnt think straight for ten fucking seconds and realize what theyre doing is dumb

I have heard the theory that short men tend to be angrier.
Yeah, that’s what they call a napoleon complex. And it’s not true, just a way to beat down more on people who lash out after being bullied and disrespected. What is true though is that in 2005 a 2 inch increase in height meant a 9% decrease in suicide risk for men. Bet that is also because of their toxic insecure personalities

Death to all tall fags

Well well well
Nothing suprising

Surprised that sub has lasted that long. As soon as i see incel lingo i expect it to be nuked asap

I have heard the theory that short men tend to be angrier. But I didn't realise there was the opposite theory.

I don't think it's about height, as such. I think anything that makes someone feel inadequate can make them feel more negative.
I mean no fucking shit people that are getting treated worse on a daily basis are in a worse mental state. Who'd have thought.

Bigger is always evil so they got it all wrong, according to the universe the biggest mass dominates

they worship the guys who they see as intimidating while putting down the ones they as jokes

that's how it is