Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This post finally heightpilled me to oblivion

Height>everything if he is 6'3+

He probably does not look that bad, he is white for starters, they 2nd pic is probably just taken at a shit time, he looks better in the 3rd pic

@based_meme Maybe if I grind harder I will ascend bro!!!

He probably does not look that bad, he is white for starters, they 2nd pic is probably just taken at a shit time, he looks better in the 3rd pic
Yes he has a mogger face, if he was actually ugly he could maybe bang 2-3 crackheads

a 5'8 man with his race & face wouldn't be incel, r/shortguys sometimes copes too much

IMG 5692

Yeah, that guy confuses me. He really is not handsome. His don't-give-a-fuck confidence and attitude are clearly working hard for him.

I wonder if there comes a point where you just become a tourist attraction to be experienced, and women are aware of him and want to take their turn.

Maybe an Italian man in Rome could make himself look super stereotypically Italian, hang out in the main square and pinch American women's butts. Eventually he becomes like a tourist attraction and women will want to take photos of him pinching their butts saying, "Mama Mia!"

Maybe an Italian man in Rome could make himself look super stereotypically Italian, hang out in the main square and pinch American women's butts. Eventually he becomes like a tourist attraction and women will want to take photos of him pinching their butts saying, "Mama Mia!"
If they are chads this is 100% going to happening lmao

its common for homeless chad/tall fags to get laid by random drunk sluts

Way too many tallcels for this to be true. Height helps, but it's not enough. Like a transmission is a must for a car, but if it has no engine, it's still a paperweight.

Hoooolyyyy shit r/shortguys are more blackpilled than 90% of this forum.
Yeah never understood tallfags, height is one of the only requirements modern foids look for in dating now. Manlet cutoff is 6ft and above that you just get more and more.

Yeah, that guy confuses me. He really is not handsome. His don't-give-a-fuck confidence and attitude are clearly working hard for him.

I wonder if there comes a point where you just become a tourist attraction to be experienced, and women are aware of him and want to take their turn.

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=suxKKn-DJeE

I don't see what about his personality that would make him attractive to women. He is not particularly charismatic.

@PrettyBoi That is the so-called "hyper nt" behaviour?

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=suxKKn-DJeE

I don't see what about his personality that would make him attractive to women. He is not particularly charismatic.

10% of men have a pheromone called Androsterone which makes them unusually appealing to women. Maybe he has that pheromone.

If he actually does sleep with that many women, I think that reflects very poorly on women. I cannot imagine anyone disagreeing.

10% of men have a pheromone called Androsterone which makes them unusually appealing to women. Maybe he has that pheromone.
This has to be the only explanation.

Last edited: